Trump Being Compared To Hitler (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:54:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Being Compared To Hitler (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Being Compared To Hitler  (Read 3236 times)
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« on: August 27, 2016, 04:47:38 PM »

Modern comparisons to Hitler are meaningless. Hitler is responsible for the deadliest war in history and mechanized government death camps. Anyone actually comparing Trump to Hitler is a moron and should be ignored. The end.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 08:09:17 PM »

Modern comparisons to Hitler are meaningless.

I guess it's good to know who our resident nihilists are.

Infinitely preferable than being some hackish chicken little clucking about how a person who disagrees with me and also happens to be rude is therefore the most evil danger ever faced. 5 months ago there were hacks on here claiming that Trump was literally a fascist because the definition of fascism as defined by liberal college professor X in 2005 includes wanting a better country. *GASP!

The idea that this election is anything more than yet another Godawful choice between lying crooks from Team Red and Team Blue, is unsupported. Trump sucks. Hillary sucks. Neither will conduct genocide. Neither will launch an unprovoked war of aggression. Neither will be responsible for tens of millions of death. Therefore anyone claiming Trump = Hitler should be ignored.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 10:41:51 PM »

I guess it's good to know who our resident nihilists are.
I've spent most of my day taking care of someone with a serious head injury, and she is acting less dense than you are.

So you responded to me twice. Both times with insults and neither time with a single piece of counter-evidence. I win!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies