Atlas Dream Journal
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:04:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Atlas Dream Journal
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Atlas Dream Journal  (Read 1327 times)
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2024, 10:14:20 AM »
« edited: January 17, 2024, 09:31:12 AM by TDAS04 »

I don’t remember exactly when, but I once had a very unpleasant dream about failing a class on Hungarian History. There was just a week of class left, and I hadn’t even started working on the huge final assignment: A 20-page research paper, a 15-minute power point presentation—and 2 live, in-person, firsthand accounts (i.e., physically bringing people into to the classroom, and having them describe events that they had witnessed themselves). The professor wasn’t even aware of my struggles.

It wasn’t a fun dream at all, I continued to feel uncomfortable several hours into the day.
retromike22
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2024, 02:45:12 AM »

1/11/24

A strange one where I'm watching the movie "The Sixth Sense" (which I have never seen), but instead of Haley Joel Osment's character seeing dead people, whenever he looks at real people, he sees their cause and date of death. Also, he can see how when people change their habits/make different choices, how it alters the cause and date of the death.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2024, 06:51:33 AM »

Dreams are strange. After I wake up, if I fall back to sleep, I know I am dreaming again within about 1-2 mins. But you can never catch the previous dream again. They are not a cassette tape of the mind.

Dreaming about cricket the other night, and I could not find my clothes for the washing machine to play. I eventually threw some suitable clothes in the machine.

Then for some unknown reason, I was hanging out my washing and some reprobate was trying to pinch my best shirts I wear to the office.

I just remember waking up happy in the knowledge that my shirts were all safely sleeping in the wardrobe and protected from the unruly villain I had come across.

This week, I am going to go and buy another office shirt.
retromike22
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2024, 03:43:00 AM »

1/19/24

An unsettling dream. I feel like I'm watching the scene unfold but not part of the scene itself.  There's a young man who is walking in a residential area, and he walks close to an elementary school where kids are getting out of class. He randomly punches a student, walks faster and then mildly stabs another student. There's a commotion now, so he runs into the school and seems to be looking for someone. Then I wake up.

I rarely ever have dreams that are violent so this one was strange.

TheTide
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

P P P
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2024, 04:10:57 AM »

Dreamt last night that I was in some kind of medical class listening to a lecture about vital organs such as the heart and the brain.

I woke up and realised that I had a medical playlist on YouTube about such matters playing during my sleep. The dream did have additional aspects though, such as people I used to go to school with being in the class.
DK_Mo82
Rookie
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2024, 02:10:59 PM »

two nights ago, unsettling, I had to go back re enroll in college, i have bad school relative dreams frequently, like I failed class or something unexpectedly, ppl say this is common, but this dream was different. When I try to move in, three cops are partying in hot tub in my apartment, I got homo erotic vibes from them, I asked them to leave, or rather, if they had a warrant, they said no, but refused to leave, I had to move in with cops in hot tub, shirtless in my apartment
DK_Mo82
Rookie
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2024, 02:37:45 PM »

I had dream, I was in Shawn Fain UAW PResident's office, someone accused him of being a stoner, smoking weed.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2024, 12:37:20 PM »

Woke up this morning and realized I had several tasks and subpoenas not yet assigned to my staff yet for an attempted murder trial I have coming up in several weeks. My alarm hadn't gone off yet so I went back to bed, but all I could dream about was trying to go from courtroom to courtroom to find paperwork which didn't exist to get those subpoenas and other tasks done until I finally woke up 90 minutes later.

A night or two ago I had a weird dream about interacting with my parents who had bought a very nice almost Winnebago Style two story trailer that they would be able to drive with their new truck to follow me whenever I was traveling now that I was entering college. Suffice to say that my parents are the antithesis of truck and winnebago/trailer types. They had bought me a nice trailer (though not a double wide Grin) to live in for college along with two friends of mine from high school. One I haven't seen in decades but is a Facebook friend, and the other I haven't seen since graduating high school and sadly died of cancer last year. I left the trailer trying to go to class, but my schedule was all mixed up and I didn't know where to go and I wound up missing the first day of class the entire first week. I wasn't too worried because I knew had a whole semester to catch up, but was disappointed at the bad start. Then I returned to the trailer which had turned into basically a Barracks room with tons of bunk beds and maybe 20 people living under one roof. Very strange.
retromike22
United States

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2024, 11:31:36 AM »

I was with a boyfriend (hypothetical, sad!) and we were at a large garden that had a very large fish pond. The boyfriend and I were feeding the fish pieces of HAM for some reason, and the fish really enjoyed it.
TheTide
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

P P P
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2024, 02:24:21 AM »

I was at Donald Trump's personal watch party for one of the primaries (probably New Hampshire). He shook my hand. At some point I was in a pub (not seemingly related to the event) discussing the band 'Blur' (maybe because Dave Rowntree has just been selected as a Labour candidate). Then it got back to the watch party and I was sitting right behind Donald Trump and I think both of us were sitting in the floor, with me on a step so I was 'above' him. As he saw that the New Hampshire results weren't a blowout he ranted about how he needed to get this wrapped up and then turned around and bit my knee, which was bare for some reason.
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2024, 03:53:34 AM »

Had one a few days ago involving a classmate throwing cheese and pepperoni on the floor of the grocery store and saying he was making a “floor pizza” then eating the cheese and pepperoni
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2024, 06:15:35 PM »

just woke up from a nap, here's the details I remember:

-was in some sort of weird RPG top-down type game with my parents where we were trying to get into the EU for vacation
-for some reason we were stranded in farmland in the middle of nowhere
-we got out and got to a transit hub of some form but apparently taking a train was faster than flying, but we needed a pass for it, which required backtracking
-while looking to find how to get the pass, I remember seeing Mark Rutte dressed like and walking with a flight crew
-Last I remember was looking at a map of the train system and pointed out Baarle-Nassau/Baarle-Hertog and saying we should stop there.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2024, 06:40:00 AM »

A few days ago I dreamt that I left my 1964 Kennedy half dollars by a windowsill and they melted. Last I checked, it hasn't been over 1,763°F in Iowa for a while, so I don't know what my logic was with that.
retromike22
United States

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2024, 03:59:25 PM »

I was riding a bike (sharing a bike actually) with Sprouts through Midtown Manhattan
retromike22
United States

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2024, 04:13:54 PM »

I had a dream that I was at some type of Selective Service System orientation with about 100 other guys. I saw a few of my old high school friends, and we were all wondering what branch of military we would get assigned to. But then, we all got assigned 4-F (idk how on earth I remembered that code) because we were all over 35 (yay!) and so we got to go home
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2024, 04:17:53 PM »

I rarely have election dreams, but I did dream last night that Biden was ahead 51-41 on election night as the West Coast was starting to report.
retromike22
United States

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2024, 02:16:12 PM »

A very strange dream that there was some sort of virus that was turning humans into alien-like creatures.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2024, 08:04:22 PM »

I dreamt that I was using a website that calculated hypothetical simulators of county results of statewide elections by plugging in the total number of votes that each candidate won by year based off of past data during that period of time. I'm not a coder, but such a website would be neat.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2024, 05:03:05 AM »

I didn't have one in this area last night but dreams about work, especially stressful situations which aren't realistic in actuality are frustrating since it's like I'm losing extra time there.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2024, 02:59:00 PM »

I had a dream about watching a television biography about Albert Einstein, and narrator referred to Einstein as “the son of Michael Jordan and Miley Cyrus.”
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2024, 08:08:37 AM »

Had one about going to an amusement park in Ireland, which is kind of odd given that I don't love amusement parks and have never been to Ireland.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2024, 12:13:08 PM »

I often have dreams where I'm living with my mom in a nice house in Wyoming or North Dakota and getting to enjoy the scenery and parks. Those are the types of dreams I immediately try returning to after I wake up. The West just keeps calling me...
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies