How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:38:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How does Hillary Clinton's concession speech rank among historic general election concession speeches?
The best

One of the best

Medium

One of the worst

The worst

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions?  (Read 7704 times)
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« on: August 24, 2017, 02:20:48 PM »

Everyone should just come to you for insider info. You seem to know it all! (All while providing zero evidence to back up your claims) Anyway, I'm done entertaining your trolling. Bye Smiley

This is not insider info?

Everything I have said can be inferred by public information.

Huh, I didn't expect you to admit you were making this up.
Jalawest2

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 09:28:00 AM »

The fact that this imbecile thinks crying over losing a video game and crying over losing election are the same thing says everything. I'm glad he comes from such cushiness that the winner of an election doesn't matter, but not everyone has that luxury. Although it seems clear that pointing out just how much so many people have to lose under President Trump would go right over this moron's head. I suppose these folks wouldn't really count as "real Americans" anyway. Roll Eyes

F-cking pinhead.
Ad hominems and personal insults. Nice. Is this the 'tolerant' left in action once more?
Being insulted doesn't make an argument an ad hominem.
Jalawest2

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 12:18:55 PM »

Hillary Clinton is a center left politician. George Bush was a right-wing president. These are facts.
Jalawest2

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 06:24:55 PM »

Hillary Clinton is a center left politician. George Bush was a right-wing president. These are facts.

Jeb Bush tried to claim he was right wing and got pounded in the GOP primaries.

No one believes the Bushes are right wing. Amnesty supporting, pro-NAFTA, common core hacks.
I forgot how standard GOP positions have magically become secret "liberalism"
Jalawest2

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 06:32:03 PM »

Complaining about climate change while flying on an airplane makes you a leftist?

To me, leftism = hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is a core tenet of leftism.

That's a new one. How is she supposed to get around to campaign?

Exactly why hypocrisy is a core tenet of leftism. It's impossible to work in the real world. Only peasants should have to pay things like carbon tax anyway. The Queen should not be inconvenienced in any way!
NOn an even bigger note, I think you are missing the point of climate change. No one is saying that air travel should cease to exist.... God its like having a discussion with a fourth grader......

Yeah we don't want you guys to be TOO inconvenienced lol.

They were there to speak out against police brutality.

Aka to bash police. She won't bring up real examples of police brutality - Michael Brown robbed a store before attacking the police officer.

You are literally ignoring facts if you believe this. They are not even close. But then again I'm not surprised considering you think Donald Trump is the only true conservative candidate in 50 years.

- Bush supported tax cuts for the rich. Obama resigned the Bush tax cuts
- Bush supported amnesty. So did Obama.
- Both Bush and Obama were pro-Middle East wars.
- Obama was anti-gay marriage for a while until his masters told him to be pro-gay marriage.

I actually can't really think of a difference.

Obama disagrees with you.

I trust him on the matter more than biased "fact checkers."

No.... A 71% chance of winning does not mean "Clinton will win" it means "she had a 71% CHANCE of winning"  
There isn't a right or wrong in this case. You really do not understand probability do you?

Any amateur could become a statistician using your low standards. 71% = she will win. Don't like it? Don't get into the business.

Sorry, I know with Democrats they give out participation trophies, but not me. You can't say Clinton had a 65%+ chance to win the Presidency for almost the entire campaign then say you were right when she loses.
1. I didn't know you were now a leftist.
2. Are you pro-carbon tax?
3. Shutting down air travel would cripple the american economy for little gain.
4. Stealing cigarettes should not earn a death penalty.
5. Really? Abortion, affirmative action, healthcare, gay marriage, social security, prison policy, the 2nd amendment, tax rates for the wealthy, the size of the military, voter registration, green energy, and marijuana are what now?
6. Obama has at no point said that.
7. If you roll a fair die, and someone says it probably won't roll a 6, and you say it certainly will, you are wrong,  even if it did. You didn't outpredict pundits, you were stupid and lucky.
Jalawest2

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 08:14:46 PM »

1. I didn't know you were now a leftist.
2. Are you pro-carbon tax?
3. Shutting down air travel would cripple the american economy for little gain.
4. Stealing cigarettes should not earn a death penalty.
5. Really? Abortion, affirmative action, healthcare, gay marriage, social security, prison policy, the 2nd amendment, tax rates for the wealthy, the size of the military, voter registration, green energy, and marijuana are what now?
6. Obama has at no point said that.
7. If you roll a fair die, and someone says it probably won't roll a 6, and you say it certainly will, you are wrong,  even if it did. You didn't outpredict pundits, you were stupid and lucky.

Remember the Clinton campaign sent this photo to Drudge? A picture of him in Islamic garb sent by "stressed Clinton staffers" during Obama's surge:

http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/politics/2016/07/07/photo-obama-in-muslim-garb-shows-deep-ties-to-faith-oreilly-says/_jcr_content/article-text/article-par-5/images/image.img.jpg/880/558/1467920479674.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

The Obama campaign 100% believed her campaign was the one who sent this photo/started rumors of Obama not "having American roots" or "being a secret Muslim."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/trailhead/2008/02/25/obama_gets_dressed.html

Hillary Clinton when asked by Steve Kroft if Obama is a Muslim: "No no no! There's nothing to base on... as far as I know."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHFREDHB-nQ

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html

As mentioned before, Obama blamed HER for these rumors/pictures. Thus, I take what Obama says over fake "fact checking" organizations.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/book-party/wp/2015/01/29/the-moment-obama-knew-he-would-beat-hillary-clinton-for-the-2008-nomination/

Clinton invented birtherism.
So, you have a quote from an obama that Clinton got mad when Obama said she was responsible for a staffer implying he was muslim. You then use that as proof that Obama said Clinton was the originial birther. That's an impressive jump.
Jalawest2

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 11:07:03 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU7A3ivcnXo

At the 12:30 minute mark, Clinton pretty much talks about how she was too devastated and even struggled a bit to do her morning concession speech (as I said).

Hell she nearly cries recounting that fateful day.

She was completely shook and incapable of giving a concession speech that night. It was never going to happen even if Trump won at 11:30PM instead of 2:30AM.

Also she's been getting heavily into religion lately: this defeat has REALLY messed her up. So she's trying to find comfort in religion (like what convicts often do).
Clinton has been religious for a while.
Jalawest2

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 07:11:09 PM »

Oh wow, she DIDN'T draft a concession speech. So add that to reason number 4 she didn't concede on election night.

1. She was physically unable (too drunk? sleepy? shocked? inconsolable? sedated?)
2. She didn't want to concede under the glass ceiling and above a blue USA map
3. She wanted to fight the results

and now: 4. She didn't have a concession speech ready.

You know everyone keeps saying I don't know what went on yet everything I have said has been proven right. The thing about being a Trump supporter is that you're always right and anti-Trumpers are always wrong. It's like a new law now.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-what-happened-sunday-morning-jane-pauley/

At least she's being somewhat honest now. I may actually read her new book.
You still haven't presented any evidence for half of your reasons.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies