Give Kerry credit for showing class in his fairly rapid concession (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:39:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Give Kerry credit for showing class in his fairly rapid concession (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Give Kerry credit for showing class in his fairly rapid concession  (Read 3456 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: November 03, 2004, 02:37:27 PM »

I didn't support or vote for him but hats off to a class act in conceding the election.

Thank you Senator for supporting democracy and our election process, you handled this with grace and dignity

I always gave Senator Kerry credit.  I am not ashamed to have helped re-elect Kerry to the US senate in 1996 and would gladly do so again in 2008 should I find myself a registered voter in the Bay State.  Good to see him return to that office.  We almost, but not quite applied the Peter Principle to a great US Senator, but we managed to come to our senses and send Kerry, a fine man, back to his Senate seat and re-elect George Bush.  All around a win-win situation.

Senator Kerry!  Senator Kerry!  Senator Kerry!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies