Opinion of Windjammer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:43:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Windjammer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Opinion of Windjammer  (Read 2364 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: August 30, 2016, 12:14:27 PM »

Same as always. I do not forget so easily.
Though I of course wish him happiness in all he does.

What did he do?

Honestly, I'd rather not relitigate it, but he was a human disaster for a good chunk of time in Atlasia. Probably it's petty of me to hold onto something like that, but I can't not. And the collective amnesia on it just astounds me because it really was one of the worst meltdowns I've seen. He brought a lot of stress to a lot of people, and I'm not convinced he took the time he needed to learn to let go.

And to put things in perspective, I'll admit that I still haven't learned to let go myself (see this post and the JCL thread), which is why I know I can't go back.

Well,
I honestly believe you're one of the worst individuals I have ever met on this forum. And it's not because you're talking about things that happened 2 years ago, it's something I really believe for quite a while.
So I can't blame you for holding grudge, I understand.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 01:39:32 PM »

I like him, but I feel he's overdoing the whole "biting insult to snowstalker" thing on AAD. It's starting to cross the line from amusing banter to needless spite.
I think people need to stop treating Snowstalker like if he's a poor victim and that everyone is mean with him. He can become extremely crual when he wants it and I call him out when he behaves like that.
I don't think I interact much with him, especially I have him on ignore, but I will be more cautious now, thanks for having told me that.

Atlasian drama is a very underrated drama.

Anywho, Windy is a good guy but I've learned recently that if you don't treat him with kid gloves, he'll become very, very hostile and vindictive. Definitely needs some thicker skin.
Well, fine! I'm sorry of having opened a thread, that was totally childish. I do like you, although of course you were obviously playing the ass hole card lol.

I wasn't a fan of him on Atlasia a while back, but I enjoy him on the other boards, particularly Congressional elections. FF
Thank you Smiley. I mean, we were clearly enemies on Atlasia and there will probably be some occasions  again in the future that we will be enemies lol, but I never have had any bad feeling about you outside Atlasia, and yes you know your stuff and your contributions are quite good particularly regarding Indiana.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 01:50:25 PM »

Anywho, Windy is a good guy but I've learned recently that if you don't treat him with kid gloves, he'll become very, very hostile and vindictive. Definitely needs some thicker skin.

But to be fair, most people don't go through and prepare a response to every post in their "Opinion of" thread. So that's gotta speak to something.
Just for the record, I was responding to Clintoncake, then both chairmansanchez and tmth replied before I sent the message, so I responded to them as well, because I found that polite.

I don't like you either, I'm not going to go in a clash with you because I know you're busy trying to ashame and harass other posters like JCL Sad, you have a busy life!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 02:05:01 PM »

But to be fair, most people don't go through and prepare a response to every post in their "Opinion of" thread. So that's gotta speak to something.
Just for the record, I was responding to Clintoncake, then both chairmansanchez and tmth replied before I sent the message, so I responded to them as well, because I found that polite.

I don't like you either, I'm not going to go in a clash with you because I know you're busy trying to ashame and harass other posters like JCL Sad, you have a busy life!

wtf
Yes, it's the kind of things he likes doing. When someone doesn't agree with him, he relentlessly attacks him just for fun. He truly enjoys ashaming someone.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies