Opinion of Windjammer
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:36:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Windjammer
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Well?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Opinion of Windjammer  (Read 2364 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2016, 02:00:49 PM »

FF.

Why do we have so many "opinion of user X" polls now?

There is a culture war going on in Atlas between the partisans of the old system and those of the new.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2016, 02:01:51 PM »

FF.

There is a culture war going on in Atlas between the partisans of the old system and those of the new.

Is this an Atlasia thing?
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2016, 02:03:07 PM »

Anywho, Windy is a good guy but I've learned recently that if you don't treat him with kid gloves, he'll become very, very hostile and vindictive. Definitely needs some thicker skin.

But to be fair, most people don't go through and prepare a response to every post in their "Opinion of" thread. So that's gotta speak to something.
Just for the record, I was responding to Clintoncake, then both chairmansanchez and tmth replied before I sent the message, so I responded to them as well, because I found that polite.

I don't like you either, I'm not going to go in a clash with you because I know you're busy trying to ashame and harass other posters like JCL Sad, you have a busy life!

wtf
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2016, 02:04:53 PM »

FF.

Nope.

Old System / New System
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2016, 02:05:01 PM »

Anywho, Windy is a good guy but I've learned recently that if you don't treat him with kid gloves, he'll become very, very hostile and vindictive. Definitely needs some thicker skin.

But to be fair, most people don't go through and prepare a response to every post in their "Opinion of" thread. So that's gotta speak to something.
Just for the record, I was responding to Clintoncake, then both chairmansanchez and tmth replied before I sent the message, so I responded to them as well, because I found that polite.

I don't like you either, I'm not going to go in a clash with you because I know you're busy trying to ashame and harass other posters like JCL Sad, you have a busy life!

wtf
Yes, it's the kind of things he likes doing. When someone doesn't agree with him, he relentlessly attacks him just for fun. He truly enjoys ashaming someone.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2016, 02:06:24 PM »

wtf
Yes, it's the kind of things he likes doing. When someone doesn't agree with him, he relentlessly attacks him just for fun. He truly enjoys ashaming someone.

Yeah let's take pity on the poor dehumanizing bigot
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2016, 02:32:42 PM »

FF.

Nope.

Old System / New System

Oh.  Right.  Well the "new" system is weird and there's only like three of you doing it, so good luck with that.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2016, 02:36:24 PM »

FF.

Nope.

Old System / New System

Oh.  Right.  Well the "new" system is weird and there's only like three of you doing it, so good luck with that.

Cultural change always starts with a small but dedicated intellectual vanguard. Wink
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2016, 02:36:38 PM »

I do not believe in using the terms "FF" or "HP" for someone who I only know online.

That being said.. windjammer is one of the best to me!
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2016, 03:35:33 PM »

Massive FF, even if he was responsible for single handedly bringing an end to my Atlasia career back in the day Wink
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2016, 07:50:41 AM »

HP, but him being one of the few to call out the cowardly attacks on JCL does mitigate my negative opinions.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2016, 08:44:36 AM »

wtf

Heh.

I admit that I see Hagrid as unnecessary hostile and emotional at times, but in this case he's absolutely right to call our JCL's offensive and bigoted behavior.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies