Nordstream 1 being shutdown permanently (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:46:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Nordstream 1 being shutdown permanently (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nordstream 1 being shutdown permanently  (Read 876 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: September 03, 2022, 06:24:36 AM »

Title is misleading (they didn’t mention the shutdown being permanent, but rather indefinite).

Hopefully Germany finally stops with its half assed appeasement towards Russia and takes the hit this coming winter and rid itself of its reliance on russia. My question to Germans (since I’m not too versed on this) is how reliable can Norway be as a supplier of natural gas for the time being? If they can supply German this year, Russia is being incredibly stupid.

Thanks, but my rent has already increased by 130 Euros this month even without Nordstream 1 being shut down.

This is coming from someone who would advocate supplying Ukraine with main battle tanks of German production.

Now imagine what a German would say who has opposed supplying Ukraine with arms altogether from the start and who maybe earns half as much as I do.

Imagine how such a person could change his future voting behaviour.

Maybe now you realize that you are trying to invest in a bit of a zero-sum game here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies