Trump says he hopes Clinton runs again in 2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:54:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump says he hopes Clinton runs again in 2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump says he hopes Clinton runs again in 2020  (Read 3724 times)
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
« on: October 16, 2017, 12:17:56 PM »

Yawn. Get some legislation passed idiot.
Exactly he wants to relive his past / victory,  rather then confront the harsh reality of his lack of accomplishments and dismal approval ratings.
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 12:42:41 PM »
« Edited: October 16, 2017, 12:46:39 PM by Liberalrocks »

Exactly he wants to relive his past / victory,  rather then confront the harsh reality of his lack of accomplishments and dismal approval ratings.

The reason this is happening is because the Establishment NEVER expected him to win.

The GOP Establishment NEVER had the intention of repealing and replacing Obamace. They'd virtue signal to their constituents all the time and send a million bills for Obama to veto every day.

That's why 2018 is so important - not only must the GOP win a supermajority in the Senate, but the new GOP Senators MUST be Trumplicans.

McCain, Murkowski, and Collins will take the fall so it will be interesting to see if (when) the GOP gets 62 seats if they will take the fall AGAIN.
What accomplishments can be pointed to? Accomplishments as in plural. All he can spout is 2016, it’s tired. People will want something at some point rather then living in the past daily which is what this Clinton talk is really about.
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 11:29:20 PM »
« Edited: October 16, 2017, 11:35:30 PM by Liberalrocks »

Clinton is a weak candidate and Democrats know it-they won't want her to run again. Literally the only people who want her to run again are Trump supporters.

I want her to run again. Smiley I acknowledge I'm in a deep minority though.

I'm personally torn on this question. My points above pertained to Trump using this to glorify his win, to live in the past due to lack of accomplishments. I supported her very strongly and deeply admire her. I went to a few of her rallies and got my selfie experiences with her which were incredible. For the idea of me supporting another run, I would have to see a few things happen/ news developments pertaining the ongoing investigation turn for me to really want another run. I don't think she will run now, looks like a far out idea. Rehabbing her image would be difficult overall. However, I've learn all too well how unpredictable politics is. Some big name politicians have been written for dead only to somehow resurrect themselves when least expected, so who knows...
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 07:52:14 AM »

Clinton is a weak candidate and Democrats know it-they won't want her to run again. Literally the only people who want her to run again are Trump supporters.

I want her to run again. Smiley I acknowledge I'm in a deep minority though.

I'm personally torn on this question. My points above pertained to Trump using this to glorify his win, to live in the past due to lack of accomplishments. I supported her very strongly and deeply admire her. I went to a few of her rallies and got my selfie experiences with her which were incredible. For the idea of me supporting another run, I would have to see a few things happen/ news developments pertaining the ongoing investigation turn for me to really want another run. I don't think she will run now, looks like a far out idea. Rehabbing her image would be difficult overall. However, I've learn all too well how unpredictable politics is. Some big name politicians have been written for dead only to somehow resurrect themselves when least expected, so who knows...
Hillary is extremely disliked. Nothing about the Russia investigation will change that. There were many DEMOCRATS who rolled their eyes at having to vote for her but did it to stop Trump. They are not going to rally around a milquetoast, two-time loser. She will lose to Trump again. We need to move on.
Yes speaking from a present day mindset I would agree. I can’t predict the future was my point.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies