Office of Southern Governor Leinad (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 04:45:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Southern Governor Leinad (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Southern Governor Leinad  (Read 1688 times)
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« on: November 06, 2019, 08:17:06 AM »

Quote from: Executive Order 11.001
I hereby appoint Peebs Southern Attorney General.

X Governor Leinad
I commend the Governor for his wise choice for Attorney General and I congratulate my friend, the Gentlelady from North Carolina, on her promotion to the Office of Attorney General of the Southern region.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 09:44:59 PM »

And I could point to his experience on the court and cases he acted as legal counsel on to back my decision.

Your personal feelings about my decision don't change that fact.

Your personal feelings about my decision don't change any facts, either.

All I did was ask for you to explain the reason for why you felt she was the best pick for the position. Which you still haven't done.
It seems the Gentlelady from North Carolina was the only interested potential nominee, to be fair.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 06:22:06 AM »

It's not as if the Southern AG has ever actually done anything or has any power, which makes fhtagn's illogical rantings all the more entertaining.

All I did was ask a simple question.

The only ones who made a big deal out of it are those on the left, who apparently think asking a question is unreasonable and think pointing fingers and making accusations is a smarter move than just answering.  

Once again, this is just proving the Leinad has no intention of taking the job he was elected to seriously.

Cool.

Anyway, I don't really see the purpose in taking such complaints seriously when the only person complaining struggles to make consecutive posts without an ad hominem attack.

I wasn't even complaining. I literally asked a simple question, one that really shouldn't be so hard to answer.

Why should the South take their Governor seriously when he struggles to answer simple questions about his decisions?
Why should the people of Atlasia take their Representative seriously when she clogs up office threads to prove a dumb point?

Good to know you defend a lazy Governor.
"Lazy."

Just signed a bill into law.

OK.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies