Connecticut Dem has acre of Everglades available for bashful teenage girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 04:06:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Connecticut Dem has acre of Everglades available for bashful teenage girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Connecticut Dem has acre of Everglades available for bashful teenage girls  (Read 9576 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: March 05, 2013, 04:11:45 PM »

Yes, America's prudery is a terrible sickness.  Shocking.  Sad.

Is that the reaction you were looking for?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 04:24:42 PM »

Yes, America's prudery is a terrible sickness.  Shocking.  Sad.

It's not prudery. It's rudeness. In any case, what Benj said.

So what now?  Legislators have to resign if they're slightly rude?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 04:11:15 PM »

So what now?  Legislators have to resign if they're slightly rude?

Very rude, in sexually predatory ways, yes.

You considering making a double ententre about your penis to a female to be 'sexually predatory'?  So, you wish to bar heterosexual males from holding office?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 05:13:46 AM »

You considering making a double ententre about your penis to a female to be 'sexually predatory'?  So, you wish to bar heterosexual males from holding office?

You sure like to think all heterosexual males are like you... Fortunately for humanity, it's not the case (though, undoubtedly, your types are far more common that one may initially think).

Nothing whatever to do with them being 'like me' Tony.  But it is conceivable that people of any gender or preference might converse in a flirting manner with other people.  To disallow this aspect of life seems a highly American form of disconnection from reality.

The demographic profile of my ideal officeholder would be mentally ill, non-heterosexual female clergy, actually.

You are mentally ill?  Well, that explains a lot.  Or are you merely a mentally ill trapped in the body of a sane?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 12:06:30 PM »

Don't be silly fellows - I just summed up Nathan's schtick in one well crafted post. 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 05:28:47 AM »

You know, opebo, not everyone here posts within a carefully crafted "schtick." Some of us, shockingly, genuinely post as who we are because we don't view the Atlas Forum as our fun little messing-with-other-people sandbox.

marokai, nothing about a schtick requires that it be ungenuine.  I for one am my most genuine self here and nowhere else. 

Don't be silly fellows - I just summed up Nathan's schtick in one well crafted post. 

You actually didn't, not even remotely, but if you want to continue thinking that you did then I suppose there's no way to stop you.

Sure there is, Nathan - let us know more about yourself?  I have this vague impression that you abhor sex and dress up as a lady, and perhaps live in a rural area (be careful, that's not a particularly healthy combination).  I'd love to know more in order to dispel any misapprehensions I may have.  You're an interesting man and brother poster!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 11:46:23 AM »

...I'm Episcopalian, currently studying Japanese literature and strongly considering seminary afterwards, have questionable physical and terrible mental health, write voluminous fiction that has so far not seen the light of day, speak with a mostly non-rhotic accent, and really like in-season blackberries and apples. There should be more than enough there for you to work with, and since I'm in a better mood now than I was a few days ago, go nuts.

Interesting!  Would it be the case that this 'non-rhotic accent' is more or less prevalent in a certain class?

As for the health problems, best of luck with that.  Are the mental troubles due to being broke?  I find I feel bad when broke, and feel great when flush.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies