Islamophobic shooting in Christchurch, NZ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:52:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Islamophobic shooting in Christchurch, NZ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Islamophobic shooting in Christchurch, NZ  (Read 9296 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« on: March 14, 2019, 09:26:17 PM »

No no no please no, eek I want to vomit. Please God no.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 09:56:45 PM »

Shooter allegedly said “Subscribe to Pewdiepie” on the stream just before opening fire.

Of course, a scandanavian, Pewdiepie.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 10:37:53 PM »

Thank you.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 10:59:57 PM »
« Edited: March 15, 2019, 07:24:47 AM by Mr. Rogers' Bunkerhood »

Please don't harm someone else over this. This is a horrific massacre and tragedy. More violence and bloodshed will only cause more pain.

I meant in this thread and to hold our own in discussions dude, not violence, I am a civilized person, unlike our haters. I hate violence and war. I would never hurt somebody unless it was self defense or I was conscripted in the military and sent to go fight enemies of America, to which I am loyal to. Both have near 0% chances of occurring.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 11:08:32 PM »

I’m sorry if I offended anybody too much, I’m really overwhelmed and scared now, I am just going to head out for the night. Take care and peace to all.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 07:42:04 AM »

I bet scores of New Zealanders are proud of this guy.
Outrageous statement. Do you know anything at all about New Zealand?

Evidently enough hate us to spill our blood on the streets
One person did. One.

Just one? Doubt. More are in custody, more supported him, more share his ideology,  there are bad apples in every nation. This is not the first or last time tragedies like this will exist.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 08:16:54 AM »

I bet scores of New Zealanders are proud of this guy.
Outrageous statement. Do you know anything at all about New Zealand?

Evidently enough hate us to spill our blood on the streets
One person did. One.

Just one? Doubt. More are in custody, more supported him, more share his ideology,  there are bad apples in every nation. This is not the first or last time tragedies like this will exist.

And ascribing collective guilt is no different to holding muslims responsible when the reverse happens. You get that, right?

There are some bad apples amongst us as well, yes.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 03:46:51 PM »

I just read that an attendee at the mosque said 'Hello brother' to the gunman as he approached and my heart just f-cking broke.

Yes, the Quran teaches us in 49:12 to treat others without prior assumptions. Many including myself are sinners who do not live up to it or claim that other ways are the real answer. But that man was following the true meaning of Islam, I hope he survived, if not, let his family find comfort because we have their backs.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 04:50:13 PM »

I just read that an attendee at the mosque said 'Hello brother' to the gunman as he approached and my heart just f-cking broke.

Yes, the Quran teaches us in 49:12 to treat others without prior assumptions. Many including myself are sinners who do not live up to it or claim that other ways are the real answer. But that man was following the true meaning of Islam, I hope he survived, if not, let his family find comfort because we have their backs.

I hope you are doing well. Today we've seen the best from the Muslim community and my heart goes out to you all.

Thank you for all the support, true friends stand in the darkest hours.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 04:52:43 PM »

On a strictly personal note I must confess I had no idea Bagel is a Muslim.

Stay strong, pal.

Yeah, thank you, it’s appreciated. Sorry for any issues that I may have caused here yesterday, I’ll keep things tame from my end now.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 08:00:43 PM »

Given the Tree of Life shooter's Gab account and this scumbag's activities on 4chan/8chan, it really feels like law enforcement needs to pay more attention to the so-called "Dark web" to find these scumbags before they pull of an attack.

What a nightmare. Horrible.

They will just find another platform or do it by themselves, the issue has to be dealt with on a bigger level.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 12:14:18 AM »

I just read that in the second attack location, the caretaker of the center, actually successfully took the guy to the mat and threw his gun out, causing him to run. He saved many lives in doing so. This is a hero of the tallest order.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2019, 06:40:25 PM »

I just read that in the second attack location, the caretaker of the center, actually successfully took the guy to the mat and threw his gun out, causing him to run. He saved many lives in doing so. This is a hero of the tallest order.

Update on this guy, his name is Abdul Aziz. He is originally from Kabul Afghanistan, and thank God he survived the attack.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-zealand-shooting-man-abdul-aziz-who-chased-new-zealand-mosque-shooter-hailed-as-a-hero/?ftag=CNM-00-10aac3a

Not surprising that this hero is Pashtun, those are some of the most brave and resourceful fighters that the world has known.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies