pre-GOP convention discussion LATEST: Partial speaker list & seating chart (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:26:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  pre-GOP convention discussion LATEST: Partial speaker list & seating chart (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: pre-GOP convention discussion LATEST: Partial speaker list & seating chart  (Read 14006 times)
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« on: July 16, 2016, 11:21:27 PM »

At least its not the horrible view IL had in '08. Way back stage left, sort of where TX is this year. Interestingly IL was right next to AR then, like TX is this year.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 01:18:19 PM »

Does anyone have a link to a schedule + media showings so I can know what I can watch and on what channels?

The RNC app doesn't have a schedule up yet, either.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 12:43:01 AM »

The preconvention event at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame had a long security line. I didn't wait. There was another event in the Flats with a concert by Lynyrd Skynyrd this evening,too. It was easy to be 10 feet from the stage for a good concert. There were free drinks and better yet free White Castles handed out at the gate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies