Official Chick-fil-A Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:06:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Official Chick-fil-A Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Official Chick-fil-A Thread  (Read 33901 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: August 01, 2012, 07:09:57 PM »

I've never liked when companies get involved in political debates. That being said, they have the right to do so, but they also have to be willing to take the heat if they do. If people want to boycott Chick-Fil-A for their stances on gay marriage, Chick-Fil-A should've seen that coming. But on the other hand, cities and people trying to block restaurants from opening based on that go too far.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 07:56:57 PM »

Yup, business is booming!

I wonder if there was a weird salmonella breakout recently.  Boy, wouldn't that make headlines..

I'd be interested to see what's happened in the last week.  Have the pro-CFA people made a difference or have they not  really made a dent?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 08:27:28 PM »

Yup, business is booming!

I wonder if there was a weird salmonella breakout recently.  Boy, wouldn't that make headlines..

I'd be interested to see what's happened in the last week.  Have the pro-CFA people made a difference or have they not  really made a dent?

What do you mean?  According to the graphic, they lost business.

I mean, I want to see what's happened in the last week.  That graph is a week old.  It seems like the pro-CFA people lagged behind the anti-CFA people.

And Dibble, is that graph an indicator of their impression or some sort of index of visits?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 02:00:03 PM »

I particularly like the last image from the link above where Chick Fil A kindly provided beverages to those protesters! But that is because they are good and nice people.

To be fair, that's one restaurant that did that.  You can't base your opinion on everyone at Chick-fil-A based on a single restaurant.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies