Washington state megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:33:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Washington state megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Washington state megathread  (Read 858815 times)
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« on: September 01, 2021, 08:13:41 PM »

Inslee is going to run again in 2024 for another term
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 09:24:21 PM »

Wyman is a great choice to lead this.
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 06:23:30 PM »

Will Kreidler resign or will he stubbornly push through? I'm leaning toward the latter.

Such a shame Washington didn't vote for Kreidler's opponent last time round:

I am an autistic savant who has extensive knowledge and the many of the abilities of the President Reagan and President Jefferson Presidencies that I will incorporate into running the O.I.C. externally like the Reagan Administration and Internally (within WA) as the Jefferson Administration. I am the only candidate who has incorporated Specific Roles for Mr. Kriedler and Mr. Welti in the Office of Insurance Commissioner. I will be the External Insurance Commissioner for 60% of the time. Mr. Kriedler and Mr. Welti would each be External Insurance Commissioner for 20% of the time if I am elected Insurance Commissioner. I would fill the roles of Ronald, Nancy and Nixon, and Mr. Kriedler would be assigned the role of Carter and Mr. Welti would be Gerald Ford.

As for Internally, I have found 168 Honorable Insurance Agents all of whom are more qualified then myself to each serve in 1 hour increments as Internal Insurance Commissioners of Washington state. That is how the Jeffersonian movement to Counterbalance and stabilize the Affordable Care Act.

Additionally, I am fully willing and prepared to work with the either the Trump or Biden Administration.
Olakwandi is that you?
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2022, 03:25:43 PM »

Dr. RI will probably be the next elected atlas member.
Let’s all hope he doesn’t commit vehicular manslaughter.
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2022, 05:04:44 PM »

From my limited conversations with friends involved in the state D party, it sounds like Inslee is going to indeed run for a 4th term. Anyone hearing anything different? Pretty bummed if so.
Inslee is already sorta fundraising for it and I’m pretty sure he goes for it again. Would’ve been nice to see someone new though. If he runs and wins a fourth term, he will have served 16 YEARS in the office.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies