Washington state megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:22:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Washington state megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Washington state megathread  (Read 859384 times)
Rat
Snickleton
United States

« on: February 22, 2023, 04:18:48 PM »

I feel like she's still too conservative for WA in a similar way that Smiley was, but better than Culp for sure.
Rat
Snickleton
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 02:14:02 PM »

Is there anyone else seriously challenging Ferguson, or is this basically gonna be a coronation?
Rat
Snickleton
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2023, 08:52:23 PM »

Definitely prefer her over Ferguson.
Rat
Snickleton
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2023, 03:20:51 PM »

does she have a chance to beat Ferguson in the primary? If I could vote in the election I'd cast my ballot for Franz over Ferguson.

Doubtful in the primary. Her best bet is a fractured GOP field producing a Ferguson v. Franz general.

And I assume that she probably would have a decent shot in the general, since the Republicans in the state hate Ferguson so much, they'd certainly prefer her.
Rat
Snickleton
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2023, 12:53:43 PM »

Bob Ferguson has recieved the endorsement of Jay Inslee.

The Washington gubernatorial race officially has another candidate in the mix. Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson made his campaign official on Saturday, several months after announcing an "exploratory" campaign.

“My goal is to work hard for the people, we have a hardworking state, they deserve hardworking governor that focuses on them and their concerns," Ferguson said. "That’s what I’ve done as attorney general, that’s what I’m going to do as governor.”

He held three events across the state on Sept. 9 to announce his run for governor with stops in Spokane and Pasco, ending the night in Seattle.

Gov. Jay Inslee endorsed Ferguson on Saturday evening at the campaign announcement party, held at Washington Hall.

Very disappointing, I was hoping he'd endorse Franz. She's obviously a much more environmentally focused candidate and seems like a better fit as a successor to Inslee in that regard.
Rat
Snickleton
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2024, 02:43:09 PM »

So disingenuous from Ferguson's camp. Sadly, it will probably work.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies