What if Obama had an umarried, pregnant, teenage daughter? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:39:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  What if Obama had an umarried, pregnant, teenage daughter? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What if Obama had an umarried, pregnant, teenage daughter?  (Read 2108 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: September 01, 2008, 07:52:26 PM »

No doubt hacks like Hannity and O'Reilly would be attacking Obama, however that doesn't give us the right to trash Palin. We're, all of us, better then them.

By all of us, you mean everybody except you, right?  Wink

The only thing that has bothered me about this whole issue is listening to the McCain camp and other conservatives go on and on about how this is a "private family matter" when it has been very clear that Republicans have no problem legislating your bedroom according to their moral ideals.

Sure, it SHOULD be a private matter.  SHOULD.  But it's not.  It's a presidential election and she is the VP nominee.  We're going to hear about this a lot.  And I think the campaign should address it head on and then move on.  I think it's better to have 2 nights of relatively intense coverage during a hurricane than a slow drip throughout the campaign.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies