Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:32:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski  (Read 20067 times)
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« on: June 29, 2017, 01:57:00 PM »

Mika's 3 hour a day Trump rants would send me over the edge as well.  Ugh.

As difficult as this may be to believe, the President of the United States is expected to handle people criticizing him without lobbing grossly inappropriate personal attacks
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 03:34:32 PM »

I don't see why this comes as such a huge surprise to these people, given that he has previously referred to forcibly groping women by the crotch
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 03:40:34 PM »

Moderator of Meet The Press and NBC News political director.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

He's more insufferable than Trump.

Is he wrong?
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 03:49:48 PM »

PSA for the "lul libs so triggered" types: If the most compelling argument you can think of in favor of your ideology is how much it pisses off other people, then your ideology sucks.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 04:03:59 PM »

And I'm very glad he doesn't anymore!

But yes, GOP civil war continues and I could not be more delighted that the Trump Insurgency is still finding trouble six months in. I'm like that kid with the popcorn everytime he tweets and causes trouble for himself.

Quite honestly, being #NeverTrump is great. No Hillary while one can fling political rocks at the Trump people futilely trying to govern. What's that word? Oh yeah, #WINNING

This must be a little bittersweet for you, right? Given that there's a good chance the events we're living through right now are the death rattles of Reaganite conservatism.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 04:10:43 PM »
« Edited: June 29, 2017, 04:13:37 PM by Doctor Imperialism »

And I'm very glad he doesn't anymore!

But yes, GOP civil war continues and I could not be more delighted that the Trump Insurgency is still finding trouble six months in. I'm like that kid with the popcorn everytime he tweets and causes trouble for himself.

Quite honestly, being #NeverTrump is great. No Hillary while one can fling political rocks at the Trump people futilely trying to govern. What's that word? Oh yeah, #WINNING

This must be a little bittersweet for you, right? Given that there's a good chance the events we're living through right now are the death rattles of Reaganite conservatism.
Let's not whitewash Reagan's legacy as something we should mourn the destruction of.

I'm not.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 10:34:51 PM »

Mika Brzezinski was one of the few in the media not shilling for Hillary, and Trump still doesn't like her? Sad!

Holy f-cking jesus, how do you manage to drag Hillary Clinton into every thread you post in?
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 08:38:42 AM »

... This thread about a feud between three elite members of society over a tweet has 251 responses. Meanwhile, my thread about twenty million lives endangered by a humanitarian starvation crisis has 7 responses. Good job Atlas.

The behavior and actions of one of those people impacts the lives of ~350 million people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies