Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 10:32:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski  (Read 20243 times)
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« on: June 29, 2017, 01:56:37 PM »

I see the Redpill movement, aka men who can't get laid movement is alive and well. If I ever need pointers on the mentality I will be sure to contact Santander and Naso.

Yes the President is a misogynist. Good thing his first year is bogged in low ratings and no major legislation and denunciation by his own party.

I encourage the President to continue tweeting out his id. The consternation by the Trump GOP is epic.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 02:01:36 PM »

Also the Trump right demonstrates again they don't care about what passes, they care about “liberal tears.” Exhibit A -- 80% of ObamaCare is staying and Fox News isn't coveting the law.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 03:16:23 PM »
« Edited: June 29, 2017, 03:21:28 PM by TD »

And I'm very glad he doesn't anymore!

But yes, GOP civil war continues and I could not be more delighted that the Trump Insurgency is still finding trouble six months in. I'm like that kid with the popcorn everytime he tweets and causes trouble for himself.

Quite honestly, being #NeverTrump is great. No Hillary while one can fling political rocks at the Trump people futilely trying to govern. What's that word? Oh yeah, #WINNING
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 03:16:45 PM »

No, please, keep the tweets coming. I enjoy them.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 04:40:59 PM »

But yes, GOP civil war continues and I could not be more delighted that the Trump Insurgency is still finding trouble six months in. I'm like that kid with the popcorn everytime he tweets and causes trouble for himself.

Quite honestly, being #NeverTrump is great. No Hillary while one can fling political rocks at the Trump people futilely trying to govern. What's that word? Oh yeah, #WINNING

This must be a little bittersweet for you, right? Given that there's a good chance the events we're living through right now are the death rattles of Reaganite conservatism.

Eh Reagan's Revolution lasted 40-45 years and reshaped the country and the world. I'm good with what we accomplished and how far we came under his ideology and times. The end of a political alignment usually sucks for the partisans but I think we did a lot of great things.

But I'm pretty happy that if anyone had to take the fall for the end of the Reagan realignment, it would be Trump's people who get written up as the Hoovers and Buchanans of the times.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 04:50:31 PM »

This must be a little bittersweet for you, right? Given that there's a good chance the events we're living through right now are the death rattles of Reaganite conservatism.

Eh Reagan's Revolution lasted 40-45 years and reshaped the country and the world. I'm good with what we accomplished and how far we came under his ideology and times. The end of a political alignment usually sucks for the partisans but I think we did a lot of great things.

But I'm pretty happy that if anyone had to take the fall for the end of the Reagan realignment, it would be Trump's people who get written up as the Hoovers and Buchanans of the times.

Basically in so many words…

The Reaganites = the cool kids who ruled and had all the good parties and booze and sex.
The Trumpites = the nerds who hosted the school chess club and played D&D and never got near a woman. Or ever got drunk.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 11:40:26 PM »

"President appears unable to handle media criticism that has been a staple for all U.S. Presidents. News at 11."

Please, people, Jefferson went through worse. Adams' papers called him a fornicator with African American slaves (well, that one turned out to be true), an atheist, and a bunch of other things in the election of 1800. The South had definitely horrible things to say about Lincoln.

President Snowflake needs to grow up, ignore the criticism, and do his job.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies