Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 01:40:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Author Topic: Trump mocks Mika Brzezinski  (Read 20248 times)
Thank you for being a friend...
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2017, 07:50:38 PM »

It's just so bizarre.  That's why people are talking about it.  Bloody facelifts?!?  It's like not even normal for an everyday person to go on a hissy fit like that.  His behavior is just weird... he's a weirdo.  There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with this man mentally.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2017, 08:37:06 PM »

Mika wouldn't piss on him, I guess Sad
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2017, 09:06:21 PM »

I'm still waiting to see "those" tapes that Putin has.
When will he release them ?
Cant wait.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2017, 09:06:58 PM »

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2017, 10:17:10 PM »

they really are and the fact that the Republicans are trying to "distance" themselves from it and fanning its flames mean they know how it will drive attention away from healthcare.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2017, 10:22:59 PM »

Trump is obviously crazy, but it is what it is. He is nuts. Period.

When Bronz doesn't say "both sides do it" in some way, you know something has gone horribly wrong.

I can't believe that in a "being inappropriate with women" thread, he missed a golden "both sides do it" opportunity....

Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #181 on: June 29, 2017, 10:31:11 PM »

I have to say I'm pretty surprised at the magnitude of the reaction this is getting on both sides. This whole episode is so prototypically Trump, it hardly even seems worth discussing. Is anybody's opinion changing at all from this?

I think we're witnessing two things right now:

1) There were probably many things congressional Republicans were frustrated about with regards to "their" president in the past five months. This anger had piled up and now it resulted in a collective outburst.

2) In kind of domino effect, more and more Republicans jumped on the bandwaggon today after Lindsay Graham and Ben Sasse had started the avalanche.

The Republicans had an incentive to put up with Trump because he was a sentient body with a hand that could hold a pen and sign their bills into law.

But it's looking increasingly like this could be the most unproductive "trifecta" since the Carter Administration (and probably the most dysfunctional one...ever). If Congress can't even get bills to him to sign, there's not much point in putting up with his appalling behavior.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #182 on: June 29, 2017, 10:32:50 PM »

Mika Brzezinski was one of the few in the media not shilling for Hillary (Hillary even tried to get Mika fired), and Trump still doesn't like her? Sad!
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #183 on: June 29, 2017, 10:34:51 PM »

Mika Brzezinski was one of the few in the media not shilling for Hillary, and Trump still doesn't like her? Sad!

Holy f-cking jesus, how do you manage to drag Hillary Clinton into every thread you post in?
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #184 on: June 29, 2017, 11:05:46 PM »

Trump seems to have a atavistic disgust of women. This is the second insult of his that makes mention of a woman with "blood coming out of her whatever".
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #185 on: June 29, 2017, 11:12:34 PM »

Moderator of Meet The Press and NBC News political director.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I hate this kind of talk. I heard it from Cracked people as well, and it sincerely bothers me that even the people at Cracked have bought into the left wing side of the brainwashing war.
EnglishPete

« Reply #186 on: June 30, 2017, 02:19:46 AM »

He needs to let crap that he gets everyday go. He can't keep tweeting stuff like this.

Why should he stop?...it fires your base up.

Nothing gets the GOP goobers more motivated than fear, latent racism, hatred, misogyny, and tribal division.

Trump knows what you guys like and he keeps giving it to you.
You're an idiotic hack, you know that? I can never get on this forum and go 5 posts without someone calling the GOP some kinda hateful party. Grow the f*** up.

Gianaforte tied with Quist. Gianaforte bodyslams reporter. Get's 300% increase in donations and wins by 6%

Karen Handel down by 7% against Ossoff. Starts running ads featuring only liberal women laced with misogyny and blaming leftist snowflakes for Steve Scalise's shooting. Wins by 3%

Donald Trump. Starts out at 1% in the polls out of like 20 candidates. Praises David Duke, says Obama created ISIS and wasn't born in the US, insults Gold Star Muslim family, insults virtually any woman who questions him, instigates violence at rallies, and much much more. Beats out 20 polished Republicans.

Face it...your party is fueled by mean spirited bigotry that is routinely heightened to fever pitch.
Trump has never praised David Duke, he never said that Obama wasn't born in the US ( he expressed doubts but that's not the same thing), he only criticised a Gold Star family after they publicly criticised him in very strong terms, he does not 'insult any woman who questions him' he insults people who report on or question him in a hostile matter both men and women. Violence at his rallies was instigated by DNC and leftist provocateurs, he simply expressed frustration with such people and urged that they be ejected asap. As for the US government's role in deliberately encouraging Islamic extremism for decades let's not go down that particular rabbit hole right now but there is more truth in what he said about that than many would care to admit.

As for Mike she's been aiming highly personal insults at Trump for a long time, why shouldn't he respond in kind.

Alternate Facts.
Enough to fool uneducated trump supporters, but does no good here.

Roll Eyes
EnglishPete

« Reply #187 on: June 30, 2017, 02:25:22 AM »

I have to say I'm pretty surprised at the magnitude of the reaction this is getting on both sides. This whole episode is so prototypically Trump, it hardly even seems worth discussing. Is anybody's opinion changing at all from this?

Mika is an ultra DC insider in a way that Megyn Kelly isn't. She was literally born into that circle. Many of the DC insider circle will know her well and a few will have known her since she was a kid. That might be part of what makes this reaction stronger.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #188 on: June 30, 2017, 05:32:05 AM »

LOL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/it-is-really-not-normal-both-sides-condemn-trump-for-vulgar-tweet-about-tv-host/2017/06/29/ce1030e4-5ce4-11e7-9b7d-14576dc0f39d_story.html?utm_term=.06899d8dca5b
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #189 on: June 30, 2017, 06:36:40 AM »
« Edited: June 30, 2017, 07:24:58 AM by Power to the Pe p e! »

What a very special boy. He's like some sort of ubiquitous argument against democracy that is omnipresent  and is omnipotent as the cuckgress make him. Its like a sign from above.

People are always asking for a sign from God. And so we have Trump.

Seriously, his supporters just want to ruin the lives of those they accusing of ruining theirs, even if their lives get further ruined in the process.
uti2

« Reply #190 on: June 30, 2017, 06:37:07 AM »

And I'm very glad he doesn't anymore!

But yes, GOP civil war continues and I could not be more delighted that the Trump Insurgency is still finding trouble six months in. I'm like that kid with the popcorn everytime he tweets and causes trouble for himself.

Quite honestly, being #NeverTrump is great. No Hillary while one can fling political rocks at the Trump people futilely trying to govern. What's that word? Oh yeah, #WINNING

This must be a little bittersweet for you, right? Given that there's a good chance the events we're living through right now are the death rattles of Reaganite conservatism.

Eh Reagan's Revolution lasted 40-45 years and reshaped the country and the world. I'm good with what we accomplished and how far we came under his ideology and times. The end of a political alignment usually sucks for the partisans but I think we did a lot of great things.

But I'm pretty happy that if anyone had to take the fall for the end of the Reagan realignment, it would be Trump's people who get written up as the Hoovers and Buchanans of the times.

Basically in so many words…

The Reaganites = the cool kids who ruled and had all the good parties and booze and sex.
The Trumpites = the nerds who hosted the school chess club and played D&D and never got near a woman. Or ever got drunk.

Most of the 'cool kids' from the Reaganite era like Stone, Manafort, Giuliani, etc. joined Trump though. The 'nerds' in this analogy would be the buttoned-down suit and tie national review types.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #191 on: June 30, 2017, 08:11:26 AM »

Oh no, he's back at it again...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880771685460344832

GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #192 on: June 30, 2017, 08:45:24 AM »

Joe's response:

Maybe he'll publish them. 
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #193 on: June 30, 2017, 08:47:15 AM »

You would think he would've deleted the tweets...
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #194 on: June 30, 2017, 08:50:56 AM »

That would be admitting he did something wrong.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2017, 09:00:11 AM »

Yeah I'm not sure he's ever deleted a really controversial tweet (other than typo corrections). There was the one about the Jewish Star that got modified but by his staff.
WritOfCertiorari

« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2017, 09:05:09 AM »

This is just undignified, to put it lightly. Yet, there's a good chunk of the country that will defend him 'til the end, so it's not so surprising that he's doubling down.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2017, 09:05:30 AM »

That would be admitting he did something wrong.

And this is one Trump's worst problems: he seems incapable of ever backing down or admitting he's done anything wrong.  His supporters claim that that is because he's a fighter; but a good fighter knows when to make a tactical withdrawal.  Trump just digs himself deeper and deeper holes.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2017, 09:09:11 AM »

The Enquirer weighs in:

(I've linked to the National Enquirer.  Just shoot me now.)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #199 on: June 30, 2017, 09:09:30 AM »

Wasn't were some legal uncertainty whether Trump is even allowed to delete his tweets under the Presidential Records Act?

They are considered official statements by the President of the United States.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies