Is public health care and insurance constitutional? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:10:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Is public health care and insurance constitutional? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is public health care and insurance constitutional?  (Read 1063 times)
cpeeks
« on: June 19, 2010, 02:00:33 AM »

For all your national health care and insurance propponents out there!

How is the "general welfare" "necessary and proper " and "regulating commerce" clause justify national health care and mandating americans to buy health insurance?

Some mannequins aka dummies, have even stated "Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happyness" which isn't even part of the law-making constitution.

here's  some sources that goes into detail.

Is National Health Insurance Constitutional? | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.
and
http://california.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2010/05/general-welfare-does-not-include-national-healthcare/

1: General Welfare Cluase

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

and this...

So basically, progressives like to use "general welfare" as a means but never point what the founders met and how "general welfare" was define.

Why don't they just rename all government-controlled hospitals and the health-care system to "post-office" I mean, you wait in line, anyways!!

2: Necessary and Proper Cluase

3: Regulating Commerce

I could be wrong, but I think The "Executive" branch will have oversight over the health-care system and this is not even part of the "Legislative" articles.

And no one give me that "not national health care just regulation" crap because this is far reaching, either way!

I dont know what the fat chick rapist things mean, but hes right Obamacare is unconstitutional, and once it gets in the federal courts it will be struck down.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies