Do you do drugs? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:57:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you do drugs? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you do drugs?
Yes, soft core drugs (pot)

Yes, hard drugs

Yes, addicted to prescription drugs

Yes, all of the above

I don't take drugs

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 83

Author Topic: Do you do drugs?  (Read 3142 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« on: January 15, 2016, 06:01:53 PM »

Not anymore. I tried weed and hash in the past (normal Dutch). I maybe did it ten times between my 17th and my 19th, only when hanging out with friends. Didn't like it, only made me very sleepy, so I decided not to do it anymore.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 08:20:48 PM »

Oh seriously, these semantics games? We all know he wasn't talking about either medical stuff or alcohol (though the argument "alcohol =/= drugs because it's good" is hilarious)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 11:03:07 PM »

I do hate it when my roommate smokes up with friends of ours and the stench will stay in the apartment for days, yes. Though cigarettes are much, much worse.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 09:01:22 PM »

I suffer from chronic pain and other health complications with my internal organs. Every doctor I've been to has been clueless or a liar. I've been on different types of prescription pills to manage pain but they either me made me bleed internally, or didn't work despite the increased risk of liver damage. I'm unable to safely (nor do I really like to) consume alcohol to take the edge off either. So now I self-medicate with marijuana somewhat regularly. I'd be lying if I said that my use was entirely medical.

I'm also no longer able to consume caffeine, which sucks, so now I smoke tobacco between classes at law school to stay awake. Other than that no current drug use, although I've done LSD once before.
I'm sorry, dude. I hope they find out what it is and will give you proper medication.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies