Why the UKIP are scum (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:10:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Why the UKIP are scum (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why the UKIP are scum  (Read 10923 times)
User157088589849
BlondeArtisit

« on: January 13, 2013, 06:52:46 PM »

UKIP are nothing like the BNP. If politicians from the right and left had given the british people a referendum then UKIP would not be so high in the polls.

This is the consequence of apathy in politics that has created a vacuum of political accountability.
User157088589849
BlondeArtisit

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 10:04:28 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2013, 10:08:41 PM by BlondeArtisit »

No it's not. I find the party who took us to war in Iraq, flooded an overpopulated country with millions of immigrants, tanked the economy and increased the debt more loony. Then to top it off their leader was made "Middle east peace envoy" now that is LOONY.

Who privatized the railways so all commuters in this country have to pay inflation busting fare increases with no improvements in service?

Who privatized the gas/electricity in this country so the poor/middle class have no money left in recessions when these companies plunder us with inflation busting prince increases with no improvements in service?

Who privatized the water?

Who was the party that decided to get re-elected its best strategy was to hammer and destroy the communities in the north, midlands, scotland and wales for the benefit of the folks in the southeast? Don;t worry the press were in her tank ask liverpool about hillsborough.

Your party destroyed lifes and these people had children raised with no hope, no opportunity and they are the ones on benefits or unemployed that are now members of the BNP/UKIP.

Thatchers legacy is not in the south. forget a state funeral. give every man a shovel north of watford gap she will be delivered to satan personally and you can take that off the debt that continues to rise under cameron *advisor during black wednesday in 92 and osborne chancellor with no qualifications in economics. just two eton chums backed by hedge fund managers who want a piece of more government services for the profit of a few.

welcome to britain...the only way you get rich here is when granny/mummy dies

*not applicable to people north of watford gap house prices will remain crap.

User157088589849
BlondeArtisit

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 01:14:28 PM »
« Edited: January 17, 2013, 01:30:24 PM by BlondeArtisit »

Margaret thatcher never got more than 42% of the vote.

The split of the left into two different parties - labour and the sdp - kept thatcher in power for so long. If you add the total votes from the sdp and labour in constituencies north of watford gap, thatcher would have the same number of tory mps as john major did in 1992.

In 2010, another lie spouted by the right is that the tories won a majority of seats in the midlands and its a conservative territory. In Loughborough, nicky morgan the ppc for the tory party spent 12,500 on her seat in 4 weeks, while labours andy reed the incumbent spent £500. Nicky morgan had footsoldiers from the home counties stampeding our streets. I never saw Labour once until 4 days before the election. My close friends in beeston, which is the broxtowe constituency saw the same thing. Anna soubry ppc candidate for the conservative party had home county foot soliders pounding the steets against nick palmer 3 term leader. she won by less than 500 votes after 2 recounts. The same happened in sherwood and in amber valley - where i work. The constuituecny next to mine in loughborough - nw leicestershire - saw the tories spend just under 25000 compared to labour 500.

The press never reported who funded the parties or what they want but democracy was stolen by a small group of people in the city of london. The people funding these campaigns were hedge fund managers from the south. The people campaigning on our doorsteps were people from the south looking for research jobs or parliamentary assistant jobs.I grew up under thatcher in power and thanks to her i had a poor education and was left on the scrapheap all because i was born in a constiutiency that didnt vote tory.

Margaret thatcher created mass unemployment with no jobs to apply for, destroyed hundreds of communities for the benefit of the opposite side of the country.

Thatcher is the only democratic leader I can think of to purposefully harm the lifes of a section of her people she represents to benefit others just to get re-elected.

if she isn't a bitch then who is?

democracy should not be about punishing people who didnt vote for you. it should be in th einterests of the country.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies