Why the UKIP are scum (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:55:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Why the UKIP are scum (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why the UKIP are scum  (Read 10924 times)
afleitch
Atlas Star

« on: January 13, 2013, 10:53:31 AM »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ugly-face-of-ukip-sunday-mirror-1531879

''The UK Independence Party has surged to a record high in the opinion polls under its brash leader Nigel Farage.

But a Sunday Mirror investigation today reveals a sickening catalogue of racist and homophobic views held by some of its biggest supporters.

They use the party’s official online “members ­forum” to ­express extremist and offensive opinions on issues ranging from gay marriage to bogus links between ­homosexuals and ­paedophilia.

Their outbursts are exposed as the party gears up against both the Tories and Labour in next year’s European elections, with its flagship policy that Britain should pull out of the EU.

On the forum, senior UKIP member Dr Julia Gasper branded gay rights a “lunatic’s charter” and claimed some homosexuals prefer sex with animals. She added: “As for the links between homosexuality and paedophilia, there is so much evidence that even a full-length book could hardly do justice to the ­subject.”

The former parliamentary candidate and UKIP branch chairman in Oxford now faces the sack over her comments.

Tackled about her remarks yesterday, she said: “I’m not going to talk about them. It’s none of your business.”

Lecturer Dr Gasper is just one of many UKIP members who use the forum to vent their controversial views.

A concerned party insider passed on a selection of the shocking outbursts to the Sunday Mirror.

UKIP member Jan Zolyniak posted: “The evidence is quite clear that the percentage of homosexuals who molest children is very high and cannot be dismissed.”

Approached outside his bungalow in Surrey yesterday, Mr Zolyniak claimed his comments were for “research purposes”. He said: “I put those comments up on the website to get responses.”
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 04:25:30 PM »

Britain is not overpopulated. I'm surprised how much greenery we still have given the plethora of sh-tty identikit two storied housing estates that passes for achievement these days.
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 07:27:46 AM »

Related: Lawrie Barratt died about a month ago.

When I was about ten, Barratt Homes built 'sympathetic' homes in a part of my town with wonderful mock Tudor gables; a true tribute to all the thousands of Tudor mansions you see dotted around the Scottish countryside...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies