Trump's cabinet: All white males? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:28:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump's cabinet: All white males? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's cabinet: All white males?  (Read 3841 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: November 17, 2016, 04:58:19 PM »

And they happen to be (mostly) qualified white males for that matter. I guess we can take a chance and put Nikki Haley at State even though she knows little about foreign policy and will easily be blackmailed by Putin or the Chinese due to her penchant to cheat on her active duty military spouse, but eff it, lets have diversity for the sake of diversity.

Oh and Michelle Rhee is going to be a lock on Education. So yeah, it isn't actually going to be all white male.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 06:49:11 PM »

And they happen to be (mostly) qualified white males for that matter. I guess we can take a chance and put Nikki Haley at State even though she knows little about foreign policy and will easily be blackmailed by Putin or the Chinese due to her penchant to cheat on her active duty military spouse, but eff it, lets have diversity for the sake of diversity.

Oh and Michelle Rhee is going to be a lock on Education. So yeah, it isn't actually going to be all white male.

Haley is a remarkably dumb pick for state regardless.

It's just Giuliani or Bolton are both horrible choices too.
The funny thing is, Michelle Rhee, Nikki Haley (barf), Victoria Lipnic, Naomi Earp, and Bobby Jindal are all pretty likely contenders for domestic policy positions in the cabinet. But don't let facts stand in the way of the narrative.

It's a white man's country, so an all white male cabinet is exactly what the country is entitled to. /alt-right
You have no idea how personally satisfying it is to get you watch snip away from the sidelines powerlessly. You have nothing but snark left.

Drink up while the gettings good guys!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 07:29:47 PM »

Sorry but it's not Democrat tears. America loses when its leadership is not representative of the citizens of this fine country.

But then, I guess Trump is going to make America Great Again. Right? And that means America's voice will be predominantly white male, because white makes right, right?
This is a really good example of projection.

It's a white man's country, so an all white male cabinet is exactly what the country is entitled to. /alt-right
You have no idea how personally satisfying it is to get you watch snip away from the sidelines powerlessly. You have nothing but snark left.

Drink up while the gettings good guys!

Where did you get the idea that was snark? It's what a lot of Trump supporters think. Whatever perverted merriment you got out of that comment is your problem.
Wow, deflection really isn't your strong suit.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 08:08:06 PM »

Haley is a remarkably dumb pick for state regardless.

It's just Giuliani or Bolton are both horrible choices too.
The funny thing is, Michelle Rhee, Nikki Haley (barf), Victoria Lipnic, Naomi Earp, and Bobby Jindal are all pretty likely contenders for domestic policy positions in the cabinet. But don't let facts stand in the way of the narrative.

Let's see if he actually goes that route. Personally, I'd be surprised if even Louisiana Republicans would let Jindal through confirmation considering how unpopular he still is in that state.

What domestic policy position are Haley and Earp being considered for? I know she was thrown around for state, which is a joke.
I'm assuming Haley is the genesis of the State rumors. Trump probably called her to talk about HHS or Labor or Commerce (all of which she is also unqualified for) and she walked out claiming to be the next Secretary of State. She's just trying to embarrass him and she will not be rewarded for it. It's all political theater 'me thinks.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 03:55:27 PM »

No, Betsy Devos was chosen for Education secretary. Bushie may soon be hired for an *exciting* business opportunity selling Department of Education materials.

Is that the one where you get your friends to join the Department of Education, too? (And then they ship you overseas to fight and die for some Gulf State billionaire's right to treat women as chattel?)
That is actually the military.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies