CA Gov race (2010) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 06:51:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CA Gov race (2010) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CA Gov race (2010)  (Read 8538 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: June 22, 2009, 11:11:07 PM »
« edited: June 22, 2009, 11:58:28 PM by Mechaman »

Exactly. The California Democratic politicians haven't been that great, but at least they aren't a band of extremists bent on destroying the state.

What California are you living in? 

They may not be extremist, though I would label some of the CA Dem Congressmen that, they certainly have done one hell of a job destroying the state.

If California Democrats don't qualify as extreme, what the hell does?  Many of them are just bat sh**t crazy.  It doesn't get much more loony than California.

Don't even get me started on the big government cock sucker fool Dianne Feinstein. She is the Democratic equivalent of Jim Inhofe, except instead of thinking gays and abortion doctors are the biggest threats to American freedom, it's free speech, privacy, and gun ownership. How Californians keep re-electing this c**nt misguided soul is beyond me.

Wow Mech, isn't this a little harsh? Or are you trying to prove how much of a super Moderate Hero you are?
Wrong bitches. Let me give you a little rehash of how despicable and downright facistic Feinstein's views really are:

In recent years Feinstein has been working in the senate to increase the surveillance and wiretapping powers of the government and to reduce the legal safeguards that would protect citizens against it.
Thinks flag desecration should be illegal.
Supports capital punishment.
Wants to revise the so called "Fairness Doctrine" to target talk radio (ie regulate the air waves).
She has perhaps the most batsh**t insane views on gun control I've ever heard:
You must be logged in to read this quote.

It's very obvious from the above views and others that this woman doesn't give a damn about your constitutional rights. People like her are the ones who would wipe their asses with the Constitution. People like her would kill for the preservation of the state.

You know what's even more pathetic though? The dumbasses who keep electing this woman into office.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 08:54:41 AM »

Why the heck would anyone want to run California?

THe ultimate question.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies