CA Gov race (2010) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:47:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CA Gov race (2010) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CA Gov race (2010)  (Read 8518 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: June 23, 2009, 05:42:11 AM »

Why the heck would anyone want to run California?

Bingo.  You've heard me refer to this race as the equivalent of campaigning for captain of the Titanic.

Antonio did the right thing.  Get his name out there, but chillax on governing the ungovernable.  he's had some bad local press lately -- I seem to remember some LA magazine featuring him on its cover above the word "FAILURE." -- and this way he can wait around for a few years and get a couple better accomplishments and let CA's Latino population grow some.

Feinstein is 76.  She's a queen bee, but Antonio's best path upward is probably to try and remain relevant and well-liked until then.  Also, getting a stable marriage instead of just sleeping with the cute reporters who are supposed to be covering you would be a plus.  I mean, hell, he still has his ex-wife's last name attached to his own.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies