Canada Legalized Gay Marriage Today (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:12:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Canada Legalized Gay Marriage Today (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Canada Legalized Gay Marriage Today  (Read 3684 times)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« on: July 20, 2005, 10:18:08 PM »

Oh yeah, the GG just had surgery, so our acting head of state is the Chief Justice.
Ah, I see. I was wondering about that as I read the article. (But, to be irritatingly pedantic, Her Majesty The Queen is your head of state, not Clarkson.)

That's technically true, but given that Clarkson represents Queen Elizabeth and given that she acts essentially independently, Clarkson is essentially our acting head of state, even if the Queen is our head of state in name.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 07:53:03 PM »

Good for Canada!  A humane and tolerant nation on the North American continent - who'd have thought it possible?

Oh No! another nation has fallen! begun, the Fag War has!

I asked my mom in British Columbia if Canada was being destroyed by holy fire and brimstone from God's anger at our legalization of homosexual marriage, but miraculously, she said that it was actually a warm and pleasant summer day and that the only things resembling fire and brimstone was the odd barbeque found in a backyard.  I guess maybe God was too busy or something.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 10:11:31 PM »

Then, explain the invasion of Irak, oh smart-assed one! if there's a country that crosses most borders (especially of enemy countries) illegally, they are the Amerikans... Also, American criminals flee to Mexico or Canada... what makes you think Fags won't do the same?

Maybe the fact that, uh, they're not criminals?
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 11:14:45 PM »

Jokes aside, depends where. Also, they overstay: there are, probably, at least 100,000 Americans/Canadians illegally in Mexico (visa overstays and violations, such as illegal employment, etc.). It would be hard for an American to do an illegal crossing into Canada, though - how would one do it illegally?

Well, they build tunnels. I heard on the news today about authorities discovering a tunnel from Canada to the US out in BC. It was used of course to smuggle drugs. It was more complex than anything found on the US-Mexican border, thereby proving that Canada is superior. Cheesy
I'll own your navy any time (refer to my sig) Tongue

Your sig is wrong. That is not even Canada in the background.

I did not mean the background... i meant the huge sailboat against your raft!

Posted from the other topic: you do recognize that Canada spends 50% more on our military than Mexico, don't you? Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies