SB 107-11: Free Atlasian Roads Act (Rejected) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:29:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SB 107-11: Free Atlasian Roads Act (Rejected) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SB 107-11: Free Atlasian Roads Act (Rejected)  (Read 1839 times)
Kuumo

P P
« on: January 25, 2022, 07:56:56 PM »

The Republic of Atlasia has been burdened far too long by the needless regulations crippling our drivers on our mighty roads that connect the shining cities of our continent! The hard workers of our trucking industry toil under the yoke of the unjust laws that have forced them to spend countless of their precious waking hours trudging across barren deserts and high mountains to their next destination in the dead of night. The drivers of our fair country yearn to be free on the great paved paths that in a twist of cruel irony are known as freeways. Even in parts of the otherwise utopian beacon of the Commonwealth of Frémont, our based car culture is tragically hindered by the draconian injustice of speed limits as low as 55 miles per hour! I urge the Senate of this nation to stand on the right side of history and follow the lead of our enlightened German comrades on the most important moral crisis of our generation.

The time-honored words of the early American revolutionary Patrick Henry put it best: "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty Dave! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 10:52:19 AM »

AYE!
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 01:30:47 PM »

Aye
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2022, 05:58:36 PM »

AYE!