War on Terror is Lost (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:59:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  War on Terror is Lost (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: War on Terror is Lost  (Read 6502 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: August 01, 2006, 06:57:17 PM »

The Arabs are not civil, neither is their religion.

A sizable portion of the Arab population of Israel is Christian as is the a sizable portion of the Lebanese Arab population.  Thanks so much for labeling Christianity "not civil."
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 06:19:59 PM »

The Arabs are not civil, neither is their religion.

A sizable portion of the Arab population of Israel is Christian as is the a sizable portion of the Lebanese Arab population.  Thanks so much for labeling Christianity "not civil."

1) obviously, my remarks pertain to the Arabs as a nation, not every individual Arab

2) My wife is a Lebanese Arab Christian, so your mischaracterization of my remarks doesn't hold a lot of water

3) The book of Genesis prophesied that Arabs would be wild and warish, so go argue with the scriptures of your "Christianity"

You didn't say Hezbollah, or "Arab nations," or identify a particular nation; you said "Arabs."  It's quoted in complete context.  By your "definition," You wife is "not civil."  I don't know her, but I expect she is quite civil.

To be consistent with you your claim of what Genesis says, your wife would not be civil.  I expect that interpretation is wrong.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies