What will Trump supporters blame if he loses? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:18:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  What will Trump supporters blame if he loses? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What will Trump supporters blame if he loses?
COVID-19

Illegal immigrants voting

Dead people voting

Mail in ballots

Trump himself for mishandling pandemic

Trump himself for his character

They won't accept a loss and claim it was rigged

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 117

Author Topic: What will Trump supporters blame if he loses?  (Read 2585 times)
Buzz

« on: October 28, 2020, 06:53:09 PM »

Obviously COVID-19.  Trump was at 49% approval and things were looking great at the beginning of the year.
Buzz

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 06:58:12 PM »

Obviously COVID-19.  Trump was at 49% approval and things were looking great at the beginning of the year.

No, Trump has been behind in the polls [with various statewide and congressional results to back up those polls] with underwater approval ratings his entire term and was very likely to lose anyway. COVID just made it official.
He won at 38% approval and behind in the polls.  He was now at 49% approval and the far majority of Americans per Gallup said they were doing better than they were 4 years ago.  Record unemployment, record stock market, peace in the Middle East, things were looking great.  
Buzz

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 07:03:26 PM »

Y’all are delusional.  Covid 19 is the obvious answer and should be at 90% (some idiot supporters will say voter fraud I’m sure)
Buzz

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 07:16:10 PM »

Y’all are delusional.  Covid 19 is the obvious answer and should be at 90% (some idiot supporters will say voter fraud I’m sure)

I think Trump still had somewhat of a chance until that first debate. He had a slight bump out of the RNC, some states and even national polls were creeping his way.

Then that debate happened and he never seemed to recover.

Knock on wood, this thing is not over, it has not begun, let's vote like our lives depend on it, but I'm saying in the event that he DOES lose, I think you can pinpoint that night as where it all fell apart for good.
I do agree that first debate was terrible for him.  I think COVID is still the biggest reason why though.  Without it, at the very least this is a toss up election.
Buzz

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 08:58:14 PM »

Please identify this 49% approval on the chart:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?cid=rrpromo
Gallup
Buzz

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 09:01:35 PM »

Please identify this 49% approval on the chart:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?cid=rrpromo
Gallup

Again, give me a number on the chart, from the polling average, not from a single pollster.
obviously its not on your chart ding dong.  I stated gallup like 3 times already.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies