Breaking News (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 07:35:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Breaking News (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Breaking News  (Read 9027 times)
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« on: August 31, 2004, 01:01:18 PM »

youre pulling our leg tweed.  i dont believe you are 13.

Neither do I.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 10:29:32 AM »
« Edited: September 04, 2004, 10:32:18 AM by Michael Z »

No harm, no foul Tweed. I can understand your reasons for doing so. There is nothing wrong with having fantasies, and I can see why you would not have wanted to admitted to being only 12 when you first joined the forum. You're quite intelligent for your age, and I think you'll be a lot more successful 24 years from now than the 37-year old "you" was.

Ditto, I'm not really bothered about it. And I can understand his decision. When Tweed joined the forum we didn't have users like Ilikeverin, HockeyDude, PBrunsel, MAS, etc. who basically proved that under-16s can be perfectly capable of holding an intelligent political discussion, so he probably would have met a lot more prejudice here.

At the end of the day internet discussion forums are all about ideas and viewpoints, and issues like a poster's age shouldn't really matter. Tweed contributed a lot to this forum so I don't see any reason to be mad at him; if anything I'm impressed that he had us fooled for such a long time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies