GOP finally finds a group of illegal immigrants they don't want to deport... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 04:35:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  GOP finally finds a group of illegal immigrants they don't want to deport... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GOP finally finds a group of illegal immigrants they don't want to deport...  (Read 3471 times)
user12345
wifikitten
« on: March 16, 2015, 06:46:27 AM »

As someone who was personally homeschooled 1st-8th grade I can tell you that the curriculum in my case was extremely religious, evolution was protrayed as a "myth", all the language arts assignments had to do with Quotes from the Bible or were talking about religion. When I entered a private high school Freshamn year I found myself extremely lost in Scrience, LA, and Math. If homeschool is going to be legal in America as it currently is there has to be some state regulations on it. This family just needs to suck it up and put their children in regular school as they will probably get a much, much better education there free of religious propaganda.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies