Debates, proposals, complaints, (dis)agreement with moderator's decisions

<< < (2/50) > >>

big bad fab:
Quote from: Dallasfan65 on February 15, 2010, 12:01:39 PM

There should be a sub-board for off topic survivors.

You must ask for it in "The Atlas" board, but I doubt it would be taken into consideration before a long time. And it's not good to create boards and boards and boards.

I'm sorry but, here, we really need to focus on politics and elections and history survivors, in order not to have too many of them unfinished or on second page.

BTW, there is also an "Off-topic board" and you may try to create Pokémon contests there, even though I haven't asked the moderator of this board, Alcon, if he would agree on it.
Given the wide variety of topics in this board (to say the least...), I don't see why it wouldn't fit.

#CriminalizeSobriety:
Quote from: big bad fab on February 16, 2010, 03:18:38 AM

You must ask for it in "The Atlas" board, but I doubt it would be taken into consideration before a long time. And it's not good to create boards and boards and boards.

I'm sorry but, here, we really need to focus on politics and elections and history survivors, in order not to have too many of them unfinished or on second page.

BTW, there is also an "Off-topic board" and you may try to create Pokémon contests there, even though I haven't asked the moderator of this board, Alcon, if he would agree on it.
Given the wide variety of topics in this board (to say the least...), I don't see why it wouldn't fit.

Thank you. I apologize for creation of the Pokemon Gym Survivor, I wasn't aware that it had violated the rules at the time. (Nor was I responsible for the locked threads survivor.)

big bad fab:
Quote from: Dallasfan65 on February 16, 2010, 02:39:53 PM

Quote from: big bad fab on February 16, 2010, 03:18:38 AM

Thank you. I apologize for creation of the Pokemon Gym Survivor, I wasn't aware that it had violated the rules at the time. (Nor was I responsible for the locked threads survivor.)

No problem. The rules weren't clear when you created it. But, you see, we've already got many political and historical survivors simultaneously active and they spread on page 2...

And I know you weren't responsible for the locked threads survivor. The forumer responsible for that has already proved a behaviour that doesn't fit the rules of the forum...

big bad fab:
Xahar, see, I've merged the 2 stickied topics.

Oh, and I've put an option on a Soviet Politburo survivor, just to be sure...

I've worked a bit on a list of Mexican presidents. The problem is, if you want to have the earliest ones (and the big old ones), you have a very long list, with many, many small ones.
And beginning with Juarez is too short, on the other hand...
Not very simple...
Maybe, one day, somebody will do this one, with a good solution ;)

I've already asked myself (and let a post for a short time on this, but deleted it because it was too early) if putting a limit on the number of active threads would be a good idea.

Well, I think having active survivors on 2 pages is still OK. Of course, if there is more than 2 pages of active survivors, that would be a problem.

What do you think, survivormaniacs ?

Vazdul (Formerly Chairman of the Communist Party of Ontario):
I don't think there is a problem with active survivors being on two pages, but I would suggest in the future limiting "mega-survivors," such as the current Latin American History and Hitler's Helper Survivors, to one active at a time. These two combined currently take up nearly half of the first page. I would also suggest putting a reasonable limit on the number of threads in a "mega-survivor"- five sounds like a good number. Doing this would allow more active survivors on the first (and second) pages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page