Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:48:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Consultation and Legislation Submissions  (Read 75029 times)
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 29, 2023, 11:51:22 AM »

screw it why not, had this on the backburner assuming I would be re-elected but if someone wants to take it up, modify it, or split it to cooperate with the Adequate Consideration change then feel free.

DUMB REGULATIONS REPEAL ACT 22: Really, Everyone Actually Consider These Idiotic, Onerous Nonsense culture wAR issues dead, finallY  (DRRA22: REACTIONARY)

Title I: MAD SCIENCE CAN BE GOOD, ACTUALLY
1. Title II, Sections 1 through 3, and 6 through 9, of SB 113-4 are hereby repealed.
2. Title I, Section 10 of SB 113-4 shall be amended to include the phrase “unless through rigorous testing it is shown to have no ill effect or “kill-switch” in humans, and is designed for a positive purpose including but not limited to gene therapy.”

Title II: I AM A PROUD DEGENERATE
1.Title I, Section 1 of SB 113-8 is hereby repealed.
2.Title II, Section 1, Subsection B of SB 113-8 is hereby repealed.
3.Title I, Section 2, Subsection E of SB 113-8 is hereby amended to replace “non-human animal” with “non-sapient, non-human animal”
4.Title I, Section 4 of SB 113-8 is hereby amended by striking all instances of “adoption” from the section and its subsections.
5. Title II of SB 113-8 is amended by adding the following Section: “5. All mentions of "non-consensually" or "by force, threat, or intimidation" shall not apply to situations where said force, threat, intimidation, or lack of consent is consensually simulated for the purposes of roleplay throughout the sexual act. This subsection shall, however, not be construed to mean illegal consensual acts such as incest are legal.”

Title III: BOW DOWN TO YOUR ROBOT OVERLORDS
1. Section 5 of SB 113-56 is hereby repealed.

Title IV: THE FUTURE IS NOW
1. Changes made by this act will be effective immediately.

Thanks for the submission - I will sponsor this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies