Vermont’s Black Leaders: "We Were Invisible to Sanders" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:33:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Vermont’s Black Leaders: "We Were Invisible to Sanders" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vermont’s Black Leaders: "We Were Invisible to Sanders"  (Read 5620 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: February 17, 2016, 07:55:07 PM »

You know the Hillbots are getting desperate when...

When what kid? Posting articles that are unflattering to your man-crush?

Well, usually you posting an article kind of discredits its credibility and neutrality right off the bat.

Gotta love that avatar.  I'm cool with Indy avatars who clearly support one side, but I think you keep it to give you some type of credibility/not reveal your bias right away.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 08:00:03 PM »

Well, usually you posting an article kind of discredits its credibility and neutrality right off the bat.

If you're judging the credibility of an article based on who posted it then you're even more stupid than I thought.

LOL, I'm judging the article on how stupid its text was; I'm judging you by what a troll-like hack poster you are.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 08:17:42 PM »

If you're judging the credibility of an article based on who posted it then you're even more stupid than I thought.

LOL, I'm judging the article on how stupid its text was; I'm judging you by what a troll-like hack poster you are.

I know you're bitter after seeing your party going to hell in a handbasket during this primary so I'll cut you some slack.
Go find a girl with big boobs and have some fun with her because you're obviously too tense right now.

Oh, Lyndon.  Too HILARIOUS.  That's why I'm tense, you nailed it!  I guess I could court my ugly Greek neighbor up the street. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies