2014 Selfie Creepfest/Post a picture of yourself thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:50:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  2014 Selfie Creepfest/Post a picture of yourself thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2014 Selfie Creepfest/Post a picture of yourself thread  (Read 108402 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: March 12, 2014, 08:21:27 PM »

Yeah this is alarming.  He's willing to make light of other peoples' relationships and yet he moves through his in matters of days or weeks.

Typical baby boomer "do as I say and not as I do" bullsh**ttery.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 08:49:02 PM »

Then I'm happy for you, Torie.  I misread from other pictures you posted with a different guy wherein I believe you made some leading comments about being in a relationship with him. 

I don't believe this was just me... as Angus seemed to confirm it in the post above.  So I apologize for that.  I still don't appreciate comments belittling or making light of long distance relationships from a guy who realized he was gay around the time he started collecting social security.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 02:23:00 PM »

Just too many possibilities in your post.  I see four easy jokes right off the top, but I'll just go for the low-hanging fruit. 

Actually, I won't even go there.  Too lazy.

Still, I have to ask, what happened to Antonio, or Emilio, or whatever the arm-wrestling guy's name was?  You sure move on fast, cowboy.

Well it is named Mt. Baldy, because its "head" is bald. I didn't name it. Anyway, as to arm wrestling, his name is Matt. He is my trainer. My partner is Dan. But well, in the gay world ... no I won't go there. Let's just say, that sex in the gay world, has a different "protocol" often than in much of the straight world. Men are wired differently than females in general. Who knew?

So non gayz shouldn't view gay male couples as monogomous? 
Yeah.  I guess I wasn't so wrong to say what I said about Torie after all.

The point is:  Torie is highly unrepresentative of the gay community.  Or of people in general.

I know you "get" that Grumps.  You and I figured it out around teh same time... and we haven't quite liked Torie the same since.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 03:30:54 PM »

It all comes back to the two most primal emotions:  Fear and love.  Dishonesty and cowardice are both based in fear and themselves are not the problem.

And I will give you this Torie:  I don't think you're dishonest or cowardly.  But we're very different people and I just don't like you very much.  Obviously I shouldn't hold that against you and I'm always willing to change my opinion.

But you tend to bloviate a lot.  And sometimes you say really stupid things that you obviously aren't really thinking that much about because you don't remember saying them.  Of course the same can be said regarding myself.

How's that for honesty and bravery? 
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 03:51:24 PM »

It all comes back to the two most primal emotions:  Fear and love. 

Why do I get the feeling that that woman only recently gained the right to marry?

Never was such an obvious lesbian so obvious.  I know this because my goal is to reincarnate as an upper middle aged lesbian in a committed, long term relationship.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 06:00:44 PM »

"awwww.. here, take this... it'll shut you up and make you feel better!"
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 05:50:11 PM »

He's a gay. It already took a lot of effort to do what he did in that picture. He immediately rinsed his mouth out with listerine in case her woman parts somehow transferred onto the book.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 06:12:50 PM »

I'd only recommend he ditch the Drew Carey glasses when he next gets new frames.  They make him look too much like Drew Carey.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 02:53:16 PM »

Modz please ban this fycking creep, retromike. Thx.
Oh get over it grumps.  Like you werent a creepy young man at one time a very VERY long time ago.  Cheesy
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2014, 06:38:18 PM »

I imagine they drank pigs blood and dined on oats and innards afterwards.  Crazy Scots.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2014, 02:37:35 PM »

I like the green tie. You look very dapper.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies