District 4- questionable result (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:52:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  District 4- questionable result (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: District 4- questionable result  (Read 7347 times)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« on: December 13, 2004, 05:21:25 PM »

It wouldn't be possible for an administrator to check on what the vote really was before editing, would it?
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 05:22:33 PM »

I still stand by my assertion. Votes that are edited won't be counted. I agree with that. But if the post is edited but not the vote, I'm not sure that counts as editing your vote. Democratic Hawk didn't change who he voted for, hence he didn't change his vote.
We don't know if he edited the vote. Do we have proof that he didn't edit the vote? Screenshots, anything. if so email it to evryone so we can look at it. The info we have is the part of DemoHawk's post that says "edited by DemocraticHawk". Other than that there is no proof.

Also, I'm sure there have been edited posts in the past that have been thrown away when the poster might not have edited the vote. Why should we just start worrying about whether or not the actual vote was edited in this election? Why wasn't this brought up before when posts were edited?

In what elections has the post been edited, yet not counted?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies