Who won the first debate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:15:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who won the first debate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Clinton (I support Clinton)

Clinton (I support Trump)

Clinton (I support Other)

Trump (I support Clinton)

Trump (I support Trump)

Trump (I support Other)

Tie (I support Clinton)

Tie (I support Trump)

Tie (I support Other)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 297

Author Topic: Who won the first debate?  (Read 10079 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: September 27, 2016, 07:11:13 AM »
« edited: September 27, 2016, 07:36:50 AM by Shadows »

Hillary Clinton narrowly won because Trump under-performed & tried to take a high line. He didn't hit her hard on Libya, Iraq, Wall Street Speeches, Clinton Foundation, the emails, etc & Clinton hit him hard.

From Rossie to workers he didn't pay to his lawsuit for racial discrimination, etc Clinton hammered him personally but Trump didn't go that hard on her.

Having said that I really liked how Clinton started, she was very strong on Trickle Down economics & tax cuts & how Trump evaded taxes. Clinton was weak on economy & policy. She just used the Minimum Wage n Education as talking form. She said "DEBT FREE" & not "TUITION FREE" which is now supposed to be her plan. She has already turned & has gone back on every progressive plan.

She should have hit hard on minimum wage & infra spending. It is ironical & sad that Trump is now the champion of infra spending & talks about Trillions spending in wars. I mean those are Democratic talking points.

Clinton should not be losing in economy discussions. Trump had a very strong start & won on trade & some other areas.

I think this is not a good thing for Clinton. She is running as a centrist & will damage Senate Democrats with her tacit support of Bush people as she tries to show that Trump is a monster but Republicans are good. That is a bad ploy on the long term. If Trump hits her hard in the next 2 debates, she will go down!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies