Free Alliance/Alianza Libre (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:49:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Free Alliance/Alianza Libre (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Free Alliance/Alianza Libre  (Read 2051 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: August 13, 2015, 11:33:05 PM »

Why Ecuador? Wouldn't Brazil make more sense?

I do think Brazil would make sense, because they have a different language than the rest of South America. They're the most natural fit for our Quebec, to make the analogy to Canada.

But the Free Alliance/Alianza Libre sounds like it's doing well without my unsolicited input. Good luck! Smiley
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 12:00:00 PM »

What's your party's position on the controversial proposal to ban simultaneous office-holding in South America and Atlasia? So far the Pioneers are the only party opposed to the measure which critics have called "mutually assured destruction," while prominent members of the three largest parties have spoken out in favor of it.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 01:26:05 PM »

What's your party's position on the controversial proposal to ban simultaneous office-holding in South America and Atlasia? So far the Pioneers are the only party opposed to the measure which critics have called "mutually assured destruction," while prominent members of the three largest parties have spoken out in favor of it.

Personally, I oppose it as long as both nations remain distinct entities. Should diplomatic relations be formalised, well that might require looking at it again.

Glad to hear it! My rationale is that, as you probably know, over at Atlasia we've basically came to the conclusion that 5 regions is too much for us to handle. So...why do people think we could handle 2 separate nations without sharing a few active players among both?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies