Could Hillary be chilled from running? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:21:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Could Hillary be chilled from running? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Could Hillary be chilled from running?  (Read 886 times)
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« on: August 22, 2014, 01:13:48 PM »

The Democrats steamrolled the Republicans in 1986. It didn't prevent H.W. Bush from running and it didn't prevent Bob Dole, who lost Majority Leader in 86, from running in the primaries either.

Why are you a Republican, King?
Are you really that much of a hack that you align electoral speculation with partisan affiliation? You think that Republicans have a duty to claim that Hillary won't run? The point of this thread is to discuss what you think will happen, not what you think should happen.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 07:55:52 PM »

Wow, I've never seen King explain that before. I always thought the blue avatar was more of a joke, like Joe Republic's old R-NV avatar.

And I get called a hack for bringing up something everyone has been wanting to ask
No, I'm just saying it's hackish to question someone on being a Republican because they think Hillary is going to run. Even if King was an ultra-conservative Tea Partier, it still makes no sense to question him being a Republican because he stated a fact about the 1986 midterms...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies