Confirmation Hearing: Kalwejt to be Secretary of External Affairs (Confirm'd) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:19:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation Hearing: Kalwejt to be Secretary of External Affairs (Confirm'd) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation Hearing: Kalwejt to be Secretary of External Affairs (Confirm'd)  (Read 2154 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: July 07, 2012, 06:54:21 PM »

Mr. Vice President

What approach will you take in dealing with the rogue states of the world, i.e. Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria, North Korea?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 11:08:46 PM »

Thank you for your responses.

I of course have no vote on confirmation, however, you have my non vote support for confirmation.

This will be a meaningful post in which you can make a useful contribution, instead of simply being confined to the useless role of Vice President, useless of course unless the President resigns from office.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 10:35:22 PM »

I'd also like to add my thoughts about promoting foreign policy issues among general public

Outside of keeping an open office on Fantasy board, I'm planning to engage more people in foreign policy process by including our citizens, that are not involved with the government, in diplomatic missions and other engagements under DoEA.

Last, but certainly not least, I'll be using actively my powers in creating storylines.

Greatest cure for insomnia known to modern man.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies