Biden halts ammo to Israel
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:51:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden halts ammo to Israel
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Biden halts ammo to Israel  (Read 2648 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2024, 12:48:15 PM »

And not a moment too soon:

But campus protesters are the bigger issue!

They'll just say the UN is lying.

They are. The "UN Experts" include notorious antisemite Francesca Albanese, who should have been removed from power long ago for incitement to genocide.

Like clockwork..
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2024, 12:54:00 PM »

They are. The "UN Experts" include notorious antisemite Francesca Albanese, who should have been removed from power long ago for incitement to genocide.

Like clockwork..

Israel doesn't take guidance from Nazis, because Nazis lie for a living. Deal with it.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2024, 12:57:32 PM »

Like clockwork..

Israel doesn't take guidance from Nazis, because Nazis lie for a living. Deal with it.

You do realize that the incredibly broad and usually incorrect manner that you use words like Nazi and antisemite leads to them losing their meaning, right?
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2024, 01:17:29 PM »

Too little; too late.

He approved the aide after October 7, Netanyahu was enabled by it, and seven months later it ruined the reputations of both Biden and Israel, perhaps beyond repair.

But at the same time, I don't think Israel needs much more aide, at least until they start de-escalating the conflict and help8ng to rebuild Gaza.

This is quite frankly a ridiculous take. It's never "too little, too late" and that's the same cliche nonsense that we'd expect from far leftists dead-enders who will never be satisfied with anything Biden does.

Not just that but yes.... obviously he approved aide after Oct 7th. That was the attack. Why would Joe Biden *NOT* approve aid after that date?

And saying that ...ammo... "ruined the reputation of Israel and Biden beyond repair" is probably the most nonsensical thing I've seen in the last few days here

I'm just going off what Biden's biggest critics on the Gaza issue perceive.

They see Palestinian lives and livelihoods being wrecked by American munitions and seem to take it way too personally and directly in terms of how complicit we are with the conflict.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2024, 01:22:58 PM »

As someone who supports ending this war, I find it incredibly unlikely that Israel has torturing women and children and/or burying them alive. I mean, come on...
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2024, 01:37:02 PM »

As someone who supports ending this war, I find it incredibly unlikely that Israel has torturing women and children and/or burying them alive. I mean, come on...

These graves are pretty well-documented to have been dug by Hamas for combat casualties, so the odds are the bodies were pretty damaged just from that. That and the lies from known bad actors.
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2024, 02:16:24 PM »

https://www.twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1787560300331356490

"The War Cabinet unanimously decided that Israel continues the operation in Rafah"

Israeli invasion of Rafah is now beginning.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2024, 03:25:42 PM »

Now call for a ceasefire like Canada is.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2024, 04:22:18 PM »

the people that believe Israel can't wage war without US aid must be excited that the war will be over soon
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2024, 04:34:43 PM »

the people that believe Israel can't wage war without US aid must be excited that the war will be over soon
Perhaps we just don't want our $$$ going to another 10,000 dead Palestinian kids
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2024, 04:39:58 PM »

Perhaps we just don't want our $$$ going to another 10,000 dead Palestinian kids
I wasn't referring to the people who make that argument, it's why I specified a different group of people
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2024, 04:59:41 PM »

Better late than never, but I don't think the pro-Palestinian protestors will care.

This, though routine reminder that a majority of the pro-Palestinian protestors are jobless grifters who will find something new to gripe about once this dies down. They are not to be taken seriously and will not sway the election against Biden.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2024, 05:12:09 PM »

Better late than never, but I don't think the pro-Palestinian protestors will care.

This, though routine reminder that a majority of the pro-Palestinian protestors are jobless grifters who will find something new to gripe about once this dies down. They are not to be taken seriously and will not sway the election against Biden.

You call them grifters, but they aren't the ones who just got given $26 billion for no good reason. Israel needs to get a real job and stop begging US taxpayers for money.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2024, 05:25:45 PM »

You call them grifters, but they aren't the ones who just got given $26 billion for no good reason. Israel needs to get a real job and stop begging US taxpayers for money.

Sure. I'm pro-Palestine myself. To be clear, I'm talking about the people I see on social media who do nothing but comment "Free Palestine" beneath every post, the kind of people who use the phrase "Genocide Joe" unironically.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2024, 07:50:00 PM »

Now call for a ceasefire like Canada is.
He already has
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2024, 08:03:02 PM »

What is this dumb little comment supposed to mean? The reason campus protesters are getting more air/press time than actual war crimes because it's what generates far more reader engagement, from le both sides. If you've read social media in the last several weeks this should be obvious.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2024, 08:42:06 PM »

This is in Israel's best interest. They're creating more Hamas than they're eliminating at this point.

At some point, true friends step up to take your keys away.

We should not be taking the keys away . We should actively be supporting them fully occupying Gaza

Well that's stupid.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2024, 08:42:48 PM »

Too little; too late.

He approved the aide after October 7, Netanyahu was enabled by it, and seven months later it ruined the reputations of both Biden and Israel, perhaps beyond repair.

But at the same time, I don't think Israel needs much more aide, at least until they start de-escalating the conflict and helping to rebuild Gaza.

*aid
Flyersfan232

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2024, 08:17:26 AM »

Biden is doing more to get me to vote for trump then trump
redjohn

Political Matrix
E: -3.35, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2024, 06:11:15 PM »

This makes me happier to vote Biden. More where this came from, Joe! (About 6 months late but hopefully this is the start of harsher actions to discourage Israeli warmongering).
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2024, 06:18:07 PM »

This will get him nothing, and will lose him many votes. He got rolled by a loud, violent pressure group that was never going to vote for him in the first place, and we might all suffer because of it.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2024, 06:19:39 PM »

Israel does not have the best interests of Gaza at heart.

Or of the US.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2024, 06:20:08 PM »

Tbf you can say that about both our nominees . Their best arguments is the other guy
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2024, 06:59:37 PM »

Tbf you can say that about both our nominees . Their best arguments is the other guy

There's still no comparison - one is doing a poor job of being a good President, the other very explicitly wants to be a dictator.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2024, 07:06:01 PM »

There's still no comparison - one is doing a poor job of being a good President, the other very explicitly wants to be a dictator.

The latter is not gonna happen and frankly I really don’t care about the results of this presidential election anymore . It’s complete meh and all I can hope for is neither of these embarrassments get a trifecta .

Though if Trump picks Vance or Lee , that would push me back to my prior stance as two paleocons in the White House is just unacceptable. Or Biden can actually start actually cracking down on the increasing number of migrants who back our enemies , deal with the border because he still has 6 months left as president.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies