Shooting at CT elementary school leaves at least 27 dead, 18 of them children (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:25:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Shooting at CT elementary school leaves at least 27 dead, 18 of them children (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Shooting at CT elementary school leaves at least 27 dead, 18 of them children  (Read 28468 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: December 14, 2012, 03:53:12 PM »

Hmmm, I see a lot of pearl-clutching around here from my comment. I bet there was the same reaction from those people when the usual right-wingers said seriously the exact same thing that I said sarcastically.

https://twitter.com/BryanJFischer/status/279617357855457280

And I'm doubly sure that they were just appalled when they learned yesterday that the Michigan legislature passed a law that allowed concealed handguns in classrooms.

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/sweeping_changes_in_michigans.html

Yeah, not hypocrites at all.

For the record, I called out anyone making political/ideological points about gun control/rights right now.

And the comment about the Italian Prime Minister was just bizarre.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 03:45:13 PM »

Why is it most liberals seem to focus on gun control, and gloss over better mental health treatment, as the most effective solution to this problem?   They seem to hardly even mention it. 

The real issue here. And it's not just liberals glossing over it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies