Clinton FBI Release Megathread: Hillary's 11 cell phones, concussion, etc (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 11:47:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton FBI Release Megathread: Hillary's 11 cell phones, concussion, etc (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton FBI Release Megathread: Hillary's 11 cell phones, concussion, etc  (Read 4386 times)
Fusionmunster

« on: September 02, 2016, 02:50:55 PM »

Its done and over, we can put the email drama to rest.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 02:56:48 PM »

I wonder when the Swede will realise I have him on ignore and have for a good week. I accidentally logged out and saw him quote me.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 03:14:25 PM »

I don't care about her cell phone usage but if her health conditions prevent her from remembering briefings, that's definitely a cause for a concern. What if there's a war during her term, she gets a concussion during it, and then when she meets next with generals, she can't remember key details of current operations discussed with her in the recent past?

It's getting quite tempting to vote Johnson.

You dont just get concussions you know. Its not a recurring health problem.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 03:15:50 PM »

And the ageist concern trolls are at it again. Good work guys. Clinton will be all dead next week. How big will your party be?

This is a self-inflicted wound by Hillary Clinton.  No concern trolls are necessary.  Blaming her concussion for forgetting her classified training is the dumbest excuse she could have come up with.  Not only is it probably false, but it makes people wonder what other side effects she had from her concussion - what else has she forgotten?

You misread. She never got classified training. She forgot a couple of briefings because of a concussion.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 03:16:39 PM »

Simple rule: any time this f***ing email stuff is in the news is bad for Hillary. Period. It doesn't matter whether or not it holds up to scrutiny. The presence of the story is inherently bad.

Thank god its labor day weekend.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 03:24:52 PM »

And the ageist concern trolls are at it again. Good work guys. Clinton will be all dead next week. How big will your party be?

This is a self-inflicted wound by Hillary Clinton.  No concern trolls are necessary.  Blaming her concussion for forgetting her classified training is the dumbest excuse she could have come up with.  Not only is it probably false, but it makes people wonder what other side effects she had from her concussion - what else has she forgotten?

You misread. She never got classified training. She forgot a couple of briefings because of a concussion.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

How is that not "classified training"?

There diffrent, im trying to figure out how.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/clinton-told-fbi-she-didnt-recall-being-trained-on-classified-information-2016-09-02
Fusionmunster

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 04:02:41 PM »

This is DAMNING

DEAL WITH IT, RED AVATARS.

DEAL WITH IT!

Not really.

Fusionmunster

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2016, 05:01:36 PM »

Again, what part of no indictment to cynic, Seriously??!! and ABBA Boy not understand? None of this lead the FBI to recommend indictment, so clearly it's going nowhere.

As much as you would like it to, the Clinton e-mail scandal is not going away.  More e-mails will be released over the next few months.  And it is going somewhere - directly to Clinton's sky-high disapproval ratings.  If only the Republican candidate weren't just as universally disliked, Clinton would be losing big.

Its done and gone. Over 60% of the nation is tired about hearing about the damn emails. This got released on labor day weekend, not to mention many people are focusing on a huge tropical storm effecting them and their family's, including myself. .
Fusionmunster

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 06:39:55 PM »

I don't understand why she didn't just come clean on this back in June/July and put the issue to bed?  At this point, it could be existential.  If Trump doesn't make a fool of himself this weekend (and I mean something Khan/Curiel/disabled NYT reporter level), he's going to take the lead next week. 

I dont think so. Its a news dump on a holiday weekend occuring the same time as a major tropical storm. It'll get burried.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 07:16:39 PM »

I'll vote for clinton because I wish to live within a first world country that continues to invest in its self as in educating our children, investing in science and infrastructure. I don't care if she did pay for play or was careless about her emails as I understand my government is corrupt, but of the two choices I choose clinton.

Not saying that you can't vote for Clinton, if you want to by all means do it, but this is essentially a four choice election. If you'd rather vote for Johnson or Stein, just do it. The "wasted vote" theory is only a thing because people buy into it - if everyone who said "I want to vote third-party but I don't want to waste my vote" just decided to be bold and do it, you could get someone like Johnson up to the high teens, perhaps even low twenties.

Again, what part of no indictment to cynic, Seriously??!! and ABBA Boy not understand? None of this lead the FBI to recommend indictment, so clearly it's going nowhere.

So unless you're thrown in jail for something, there's nothing wrong with it, period? So if I go and steal something but never get caught, it's fine? I mean that's basically what you're arguing.
The FBI had access to all of this same information, and came to the conclusion that there was nothing to convict her on. Unless you think that you have better judgement on these issues than the ing FBI, which is basically what all of you are saying, I think it's time to get over this.

Yes, there was nothing to indict her on, I get that, but read my other post:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Bingo.  This looks very ugly, especially because she basically claimed incompetence as her defense.  The possibility of a landslide is basically foreclosed now.  And assuming she still wins (she probably will, narrowly), this stuff has the potential to turn into Watergate 2.0 and destroy the downballot party for a generation in 2018/20.  It could also be the reason she doesn't get the senate back, which is yuge for SCOTUS purposes.

And now im just gonna ignore you because this post is dumb.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 07:56:29 PM »

Ugh, this is enough. I removed the HRC banner days ago as I was reconsidering my endorsement of her, but my mind is made up now:

I HEREBY WITHDRAW MY PREVIOUS ENDORSEMENT OF SECRETARY HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT. AT THIS TIME, I DO NOT ENDORSE ANY OTHER CANDIDATE.

Hillary, if you're reading this, you can get my vote back by holding a press conference and giving a solid explanation to why you thought it was okay to send a very critical laptop and flashdrive through snail mail.

Im shocked you endorsed the "witch" in the first place.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 10:25:40 PM »
« Edited: September 02, 2016, 10:27:24 PM by Fusionmunster »

I love how every time there is any little update on Hillary's emails or foundation "scandals", the usual suspects come out of the woodwork and sound the alarm as if it's the biggest revelation that definitely proves Hillary must step down and be prosecuted. And yet, they conveniently ignore the enormous amounts of indiscretions and possibly illegal behavior on Trump's part. The defrauding of people in Trump University. The possible/probable pay-offs to Attorney Generals in Texas and Florida. The housing discrimination lawsuit(s). The lies about charitable giving. The numerous cases of Trump refusing to pay people he contracted for work. The hiring of illegal immigrants. The insane amount of lying and flip-flopping on a daily, sometimes hourly basis.

Imagine if Hillary did all that. Conservatives would literally be mobilizing an army to invade Brooklyn and drag Hillary out of her campaign headquarters. You guys can continue whining about the emails and lost cell phones while ignoring all Trump's many, many issues, but it is really irrelevant and not nearly as bad as you are trying to make it. Of course, who am I kidding? Nothing can put out the hyper-partisan fire under your butts. But, I take solace in the fact that 2 months from now, it will all be over and Trump can go back to scamming people while Hillary moves into the White House.

Queue the gasps and responses along the lines of "OH, SO LOSING THIS STUFF ISN'T RELEVANT?! HOW IS NOT REMEMBERING SOME STUFF NOT A PROBLEM!?!??!?!"

Completely agree with you Virginia.
What I find most peculiar is how some Hillary/Dem supporters are running around like their butt-pants are on fire.
Calm down people ! Grab a bucket of water, and sit on it.
End result : 1. Hillary wanted all this released now, rather than in pieces later. 2. Timing of the release of this information on a major 3-day holiday weekend will soften any blows (if any at all), and most importantly  3. All this is still a .... No indictment conclusion ..... nothing has changed.

If being an Obama supporter during the Obamacare rollout and after the first debate with Romney taught me anything, the sky starts falling at the slightest bit of pressure with Democrats.  Hillary wanted this out of the way, its Labour day weekend, and there's a huge tropical storm affecting me and my family. I'm really trying my hardest to be arsed to care about this. Its over, its done. Now lets move on.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies