The liberal Republic
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 06:59:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The liberal Republic
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35
Author Topic: The liberal Republic  (Read 108767 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: February 01, 2019, 11:42:47 AM »

Baker 1980!
ClassicGOPer
Rookie
New Zealand

« Reply #476 on: February 01, 2019, 03:30:49 PM »

awesome!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #477 on: February 02, 2019, 11:50:11 AM »

Damn. With Bobby out, I guess I'll be supporting another Democrat, though definitely not Bentsen. For the Republicans, I'd like Scranton.

Why not Bentsen? He was not too far left but not a DINO either. Would you support Hatfield, Scranton or Ford over him?
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #478 on: February 02, 2019, 11:52:54 AM »

Damn. With Bobby out, I guess I'll be supporting another Democrat, though definitely not Bentsen. For the Republicans, I'd like Scranton.

Why not Bentsen? He was not too far left but not a DINO either. Would you support Hatfield, Scranton or Ford over him?

I just don't feel like Bentsen is particularly exciting. I'd support him probably, but he's just like... eh. There are better options.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #479 on: February 02, 2019, 11:56:43 AM »

I just don't feel like Bentsen is particularly exciting. I'd support him probably, but he's just like... eh. There are better options.

Well, he was great in the 1988 debate with Dan "Potatoe" Quayle.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #480 on: February 02, 2019, 01:38:29 PM »

Why not Brewer? He has an interesting history.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #481 on: February 02, 2019, 01:56:01 PM »

Parrotguy, I watched Lloyd Bentsen's debate. I knew Lloyd Bentsen. I wish Lloyd Bentsen was a friend of mine. Parrotguy, you're no Lloyd Bentsen.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #482 on: February 02, 2019, 02:12:33 PM »

Parrotguy, I watched Lloyd Bentsen's debate. I knew Lloyd Bentsen. I wish Lloyd Bentsen was a friend of mine. Parrotguy, you're no Lloyd Bentsen.

P O T A T O E
Elcaspar
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.13

« Reply #483 on: February 03, 2019, 07:24:56 AM »
« Edited: February 03, 2019, 07:40:35 AM by Elcaspar »

Out of the options here i would probably support Cuomo for the Democrats, but since his chances are currently slim, i would be go with supporting Albert Brewer. As for the Republicans, it would be Ford or Hatfield.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #484 on: February 04, 2019, 02:03:04 PM »

January 3, 1979: 96th Congress convenes

On the third of January, 1979, the newly elected 96th congress opened. Both chambers are controlled by the Democratic Party, giving the US a fully divided government.

Congressional Leadership:
Senate President: Gerald R. Ford (R-MI)
Senate Majority Leader: Robert Byrd (D-WV)
Senate Majority Whip: Alan Cranston (D-CA)
Senate Minority Leader: Mark Hatfield (R-OR)
Senate Minority Whip: John Tower (R-TX)

Speaker of the House: Tip O'Neill (D-MA)
House Majority Leader: Jim Wright (D-TX)
House Minority Leader: John Jacob Rhodes (R-AZ)
House Minority Whip: Robert H. Michel (R-IL)

President Nelson Rockefeller’s State of the Union Address is scheduled for February 1, 1979.

January 9, 1979

BREAKING: President Rockefeller announces decision to withdraw support for Shah amidst Iranian turmoil

At the White House on January 9, President Nelson Rockefeller announced a critical decision on foreign policy

For months, the Iranian Shah has been confronted with increasing protests from various opposition groups. In mid-December 1978, Secretary of State Richard Nixon called upon the Shah to negotiate with protesters and begin a series of reforms. However, the Shah rebuked Nixon, saying that the US agreed not to interfere in inner affairs of Iran. By late December, the situation further heated up and was so urgent that President Nelson Rockefeller summoned his foreign policy team to his office in New York, where he stayed for Christmas vacation, for discussion. According to inner sources from the White House, Secretary of State Richard Nixon voiced concern that chaos might break out and open the door for the USSR to occupy parts of Persia, while religious fundamentalists would also take advantage of the situation. Vice President Gerald Ford and Defense Secretary Dan Evans proposed to set an ultimatum for the Shah to prompt certain domestic reforms. The president agreed, but at National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger’s urging, sent the Shah a telegram instead of making it public. Apparently, the Shah agreed to parts of the Rockefeller note and named a new prime minister by appointing Shapour Bakhtiar to the post.

Mass demonstrations in Teheran against the Shah provoked the crisis

By early January 1979, the situation further mounted with millions on the streets of Teheran. As sources from the White House tell, by January 7, after extensive briefings from the CIA, President Nelson Rockefeller came to the conclusion the Shah could not last much longer. During a second crisis meeting on January 8, Defense Secretary Dan Evans briefly raised the option of military action to keep the Shah in power, but Secretary of State Richard Nixon, usually not hesitate to use force, advised against. The president quickly dismissed the idea of American military action and leaned towards withdrawing support from the Shah. Later that day, he reportedly phoned with leaders of allied nations, among them Canada, the UK, Germany, France and Israel.

On January 9, the president gave a public address at the White House to announce his decision to publically withdraw support for Shah Pahlavi. “Recent events made it clear, that there need to be severe changes in Iran’s leadership. The Shah no longer has enough support from his countrymen that my administration can back his government [...] This is a difficult decision to make, but I feel compelled to do so under these circumstances”, President Rockefeller said and called for talks between opposition groups to form a national unity government. Five days later, at a London meeting with the heads of state, Canada, the UK, France and Germany followed at President Rockefeller’s urging. German Chancellor Schmidt reportedly offered to play a moderating role if necessary, since his country has good business relations to Iran.

Whether the West’s late move would help calm down the situation was questionable, though, as protests continued. On January 16, the Shah felt compelled to flee Teheran and Khomeini announced his return to Iran. On January 17, President Rockefeller urged to United Nations to step into negotiations, but the USSR so far showed little interest in such an effort.

January 29, 1979: Healthcare law reintroduced in senate

The proponents of healthcare reform don’t give up: Three weeks after the new congress opened, Senators Albert Brewer (D-AL) and Clifford Case (R-NJ) reintroduced their healthcare bill with some minor changes. The Rockefeller White House has welcomed the effort in a public statement and Senate Majority Leader Robert Byrd voiced openness to put the measure on the floor. The administration and supporters in the senate hope they can once again maneuver the measure through the chamber and put it before the House, where Democrats have gained a majority after the 1978 midterm elections. Conservatives such as Senator Paul Laxalt (R-NV) once again slammed the effort as “government healthcare” and promised the fight the bill.

January 31, 1979: New Gallup poll

President Rockefeller job approval
Approve: 55% ▲
Disapprove: 38% ▼
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #485 on: February 08, 2019, 01:13:21 PM »

I wonder which candidate will be the first one to announce his/her intentions for 1980.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #486 on: February 09, 2019, 06:03:44 AM »

February 1, 1979

President Nelson Rockefeller’s State of the Union Address

President Nelson Rockefeller shakes hands with Vice President Gerald Ford before delivering his 1979 State of the Union Address

Once again, and presumably the second last time in his term, President Nelson Rockefeller appeared before a joint session of congress to deliver his State of the Union Address to lawmakers and the nation. The president, after 435 representatives and 100 senators welcomed him with standing ovations, opened his speech by congratulating newly elected Speaker Tip O’Neill and all new members. The first half of the 40 minute speech focused on the administration’s domestic policy goals. During his address, the chief executive presented an ambitious agenda for the year that just begun. Among other things, Rocky proposed: Enactment of the Brewer/Case Healthcare proposal into law, a new infrastructure program for waterways and anti-discrimination measures to promote equal pay for women. In light of the budget surplus projected for this fiscal year, President Rockefeller proposed a law that requires the federal government to spend a third of surpluses into debt reduction. “We must spend a certain amount of the surplus to pay down our debt and put our fiscal house in order, so that future generations can live well”, the president remarked. The other funds available from the surplus, he suggested, should be spent on healthcare, drug prevention programs and raising wages for government employees after the administration blocked such efforts during the early/mid 1970s recession.

The part relating to foreign policy, President Rockefeller once again pointed to the diplomatic successes his administration achieved in the previous year. He added: “While we have every reason to be proud of this record, this is no time retreat from the world stage. With a newly emerged crisis in Iran, American leadership as a force for peace is more needed than ever.” The president defended his decision to drop the Shah and called upon parties to find a solution and offered US assistance. Furthermore, he presented a peace plan for the unsolved Cyprus conflict. “Past diplomatic intervention from our administration have shown that we can solve difficult disputes among and between nations in the interest of a more peaceful world”, the president said, “American leadership is more needed than ever, and I am proud to have such a skillful and effective foreign policy team.”

He finished his speech by urging lawmakers to work across the aisle and find common-sense solutions. Calling for unity, the president once again thanked the American people for the privilege to serve as head of state.

The Democratic Response

The mayor of America's largest city was chosen to respond to President Rockefeller

The Democrats surprised the nation by selecting New York City Mayor Ed Koch for their response. The mayor laid out his party’s platform and accused the Rockefeller Administration of neglecting workers’ needs. “You remember the president promising to give workers a tax cut that deserves this name? He even suggested to eliminate the federal income tax for low income families. And now? President Rockefeller and his Republican friends have stopped talking about it. I wonder why? Is it because the right-wing has taken hostage this party and demanded tax breaks for a small group at the top? Families like the Rockefellers?”, Koch asked. He further demanded another increase of the federal minimum wage. As a mayor, he complained about the administration’s lack of support for municipalities. He said: “The administration has shifted programs to the state level that we as a local government have to implement. Only giving problems to the states is hardly solving problems, Mr. President.” Nevertheless, Koch thanked the president for New York’s federal bailout in 1975 that saved the city from bankruptcy. Foreign policy was just briefly mentioned and Koch expressed support for the Rockefeller doctrine. He pointed out that Democrats were more reliable to back this course in congress than Republicans, pointing to the conservative wing’s differences with the Rockefeller-Nixon foreign policy agenda.

Mayor Koch is not a presidential contender for 1980. In advance, Senate Majority Leader Robert Byrd said the responder should not be a candidate because the party leadership wants to remain neutral in this process by not giving one specific contender such a platform.

Early/mid-February 1979: Islamic Revolution about to take place in Iran

Demonstrations in Teheran are a source for concern for the Rockefeller Administration

All the West’s efforts helped little to ease tension in Iran over preceding weeks. Upon his arrival in Teheran in early February, Khamenei, the hardline religious leader, declared the existing government illegal. At the same time, Iranian military leaders were paralyzed by recent developments and Khomeini called on the soldiers of the armed forces to defect to the opposition. However, at the current stage, the Rockefeller Administration was not willing to intervene in any form. According to sources within the State Department, US officials have yet to find a way to talk to Khomeini’s inner circle. On February 10, a report become public that Secretary of State Richard Nixon, concerned with ongoing street riots, has issued an order to bolster security precautions for US diplomatic facilities in Teheran. Other than this, administration officials remained relatively cautious on commenting the situation in Iran.

February 26, 1979: George McGovern says he won’t run for president again

Senator George McGovern won't run for president in 1980

South Dakota Senator and 1976 vice presidential nominee George McGovern takes himself out for consideration for the 1980 presidential contest. Once a favorite for the nomination in the previous election with strong support from liberal activists, his career took a great hit after teaming up with Ed Muskie and the crushing defeat against the Rockefeller/Ford ticket. McGovern, whose senate seat is up for election in 1980, said he will decide by the end of the year whether to seek a fourth term in the senate.

Other contenders from 1976 have already declined to run: Ed Muskie, the nominee himself, former governor and 1972 vice presidential nominee Jimmy Carter as well as Senator Scoop Jackson. 1976 contenders Lloyd Bentsen and Frank Church left the door open for another attempt to become the Democratic nominee in 1980 after RFK’s December exit left the party without an early frontrunner.

February 28, 1979: New Gallup poll

Approve: 54% ▼
Disapprove: 41% ▲
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #487 on: February 10, 2019, 12:10:55 PM »
« Edited: February 10, 2019, 12:55:30 PM by President Johnson »

March 7, 1979: Senator Walter Mondale announces presidential run

Senator Walter Mondale (D-MN) is the first major candidate to officially announce a presidential bid for the 1980 election

The first major contender for 1980 is in: Senator Walter Mondale, a Democrat from Minnesota, announced his intention to seek his party’s nomination for president. The 51 year old senator has been a member of the senate since 1964 and was a close ally of former majority leader Hubert Humphrey, who passed away last year. Mondale, a reliably liberal Democrat, made his decision to run public during an interview with CBS and held is kick-off rally on March 9, 1979, in Minnesota. “We will bring values of hardworking Minnesotans to the Oval Office”, he said during his first speech, “for me, it is honor to begin this fight to fight for American workers and work hard for peace in the balance.”

What Mondale’s chances are, is a hardly foreseeable at this moment. On the Democratic side, the 1980 presidential field is expected to be pretty wide, especially since Robert Kennedy ruled out to run. Within the next few months, several contenders are expected to jump into the battle for the White House. On the Republican side, there is no clear picture yet, though Ronald Reagan is seen as the frontrunner, with Mark Hatfield (and potentially Gerald Ford) as major competitor for the moderate wing.

March 14, 1979: Charles Goodell retires as HHS Secretary, gets replaced by Democrat

The first cabinet-level change in the second term of the Rockefeller Administration takes place in the HHS Department

By the beginning of February, Charles Goodell announced his departure from the Rockefeller Administration for private reasons. Goodell is longtime ally of the president, having served as Chief of Staff from 1974 to 1975 before after losing his senate seat, that Rockefeller appointed him to as governor following RFK’s resignation to become vice president in 1969. On February 20, President Nelson Rockefeller nominated Forest David Matthews to the post. He is a registered Democrat from Alabama. He was confirmed on March 14 with 67 to 20 votes in the senate and took office on March 14. Matthews is the second Democrat in the Rockefeller cabinet after HUD Secretary Ivan Allen, who has been there since the beginning. The president's selection of Matthews caused some outrage among conservative Republicans, of whom many votes against confirmation on the senate floor. Political observers wrote that this is a sign Nelson Rockefeller continues to push for healthcare reform.

So far, this is the only change at a cabinet level position during Nelson Rockefeller’s second term. While there have been several changes within the first four years in office, the Rockefeller Administration has seen very few changes in personnel since the president was inaugurated for a second term in January 1977.

March 29, 1979: President Rockefeller signs Infrastructure bill to invest in waterways

President Nelson Rockefeller signs the 1979 Infrastructure Bill into law

During his State of the Union Address, President Rockefeller called upon the enactment of a 3.5 billion dollar infrastructure bill to build new waterways (canals) and modernize existing infrastructure that has been worked out by a bipartisan group of House members. The proposal quickly advanced the House and was, after a month of consideration, passed by the senate with 77 votes in favor. On March 29, the president signed the new investment into law. It is the largest infrastructure bill in Nelson Rockefeller’s second term, but smaller than the far-reaching 1973 law.

March 31, 1979: New Gallup poll

Approve: 54% ▬
Disapprove: 40% ▼
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.53

« Reply #488 on: February 10, 2019, 12:31:56 PM »

Mondale 1980!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #489 on: February 13, 2019, 02:50:08 PM »

April 13, 1979: Mark Hatfield reportedly prepares presidential campaign

Senate Minority Leader Mark Hatfield (R-OR) is likely to jump into the presidential race within the next few months, sources close to him say

The rumors surrounding Senate Minority Leader Mark Hatfield are getting more specific: Interns of the Oregon senator and former governor revealed he is preparing a candidacy for president; scheduled to be announced at the end of summer. Accordingly, Senator Hatfield has reached out to key Republican donors and several rank-and-file strategists, many of whom worked for the successful Rockefeller campaigns of 1972 and 1976. Among them, billionaire banker David Rockefeller, the president’s younger brother.

If Mark Hatfield were to launch a presidential campaign, he would most likely become the leading contender for the moderate wing of his party and emerge as Ronald Reagan’s toughest competitor, should the former California governor enter the race (which is likely at this point). As senate minority leader, Hatfield, 56 years of age, has earned great respect across the political spectrum, whose personal integrity is out of question. This and his government credentials as governor and senator would make him a formidable candidate for the general election. But at first, he would have to win the Republican nomination against at least one darling of the conservative wing. Hatfield’s biggest asset here might be the incumbent president, who is generally popular across the country. It is widely known that he and Nelson Rockefeller have a close relationship and the fact that David Rockefeller is open to contribute to a Hatfield candidacy should give the senator confidence that he has a real shot at the nomination, despite having less charisma than Reagan. If the Republican nomination came down to a Hatfield-Reagan battle, political observers wrote, Hatfield would be the GOP establishment's preferred candidate and inherit most support from people around President Rockefeller, including key members of the administration such as Vice President Ford and Secretary Nixon.

However, if Hatfield decides to throw his hat into the ring, is fate as Republican leader could be in question. He might be forced to step down from this post while campaigning. In 1977, he narrowly defeated Howard Baker (R-TN) for this position.

April 30, 1979: Unemployment hits new low

The economic boom, referred to as the Rockefeller Boom by Republicans and some in the media, continues into the year: The April jobs report showed unemployment down to just 4.5%, which is the lowest ever reached during the 1970s. And there is more reason to be optimistic, as economist expect this trend to continue into the election year.

April 30, 1979: New Gallup poll

Approve: 53% ▼
Disapprove: 42% ▲

May 6, 1979: Senate defeats healthcare law

The senate vote is a huge setback for President Rockefeller, who is strongly in favor of healthcare reform, battling with conservatives of both parties since his second term began

When the new healthcare bill, which was essentially the same as in the previous year, was put on the senate floor in early May, co-sponsors Case Clifford (R-NJ) and Albert Brewer (D-AL) were optimistic to get the bill through this time. Surprisingly, the opponents renounced a filibuster, after Senate Majority Leader Robert Byrd made clear he had the votes to end the filibuster. Last year, only Vice President Gerald Ford’s tie-breaking vote saved the measure from immediate defeat on the senate floor. Afterwards, the House voted the bill down by an extremely close tally. With a handful additional more liberal Democrats in the House now, after the 1978 midterm elections, supporters of the bill hoped to essentially repeat the 1978 vote with the few extra votes they have now in the House.

But on May 6, the bill could not even get to 50 votes: The act was voted down with 52 senators opposed. The conservatives were more than pleased with their newest win on the ongoing healthcare fight, on the other side, there was frustration. Their third attempt to expand healthcare coverage within two years failed badly. On the floor, Albert Brewer called the vote a “bitter defeat.” Majority Whip Alan Cranston called it “a disgrace we can’t even pass this bill, which is a reasonable reform proposal.” President Nelson Rockefeller himself remained silent that day, but a spokesman for the White House said the president was “deeply disappointed.” A staff member told journalists Rocky wants in to move his priorities to other challenges instead of fighting a hopeless fight.

May 10/13, 1979: Senators Mario Cuomo and Ted Kennedy are not running in 1980

Each for different reasons, neither Senator Mario Cuomo (D-NY) nor Ted Kennedy (D-MA) are running for the White House

Senator Mario Cuomo (D-NY) has quickly risen to one the leading voices of his party since being elected to the senate in 1976, just two years after winning election as lieutenant governor alongside RFK, who actively promoted his senate candidacy. With the universal healthcare bill he sponsored with Jacob Javits (R-NY) and his outspoken liberal mind, Cuomo became a national figure. Despite his brief tenure as senator, he was frequently mentioned as presidential candidate in 1980, representing a new generation of leaders. The senator himself didn’t show any interest to run, and on May 10, 1979, shut down all speculation he might seek the White House. “I am honored that my name has been mentioned, but I am happy where I am at the moment. This is a definite no”, Cuomo remarked by adding he would be open minded in the primary.

Just three days later, Senator Ted Kennedy (D-MA) also declined to run for the presidency. Months after his brother has surprisingly dropped out, Ted officially stated he was too busy with his senate work to run for the White House. However, more private sources indicate his decision is motivated by his handling of the Chappaquiddick 1969 accident, which is still questionable.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #490 on: February 13, 2019, 03:49:52 PM »

Baker or Brooke 1980!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #491 on: February 16, 2019, 12:27:22 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2019, 12:30:49 PM by President Johnson »

May 17, 1979

BREAKING: President Rockefeller stricken by heart attack; dies at 70!

- Shocking news: President Nelson Rockefeller suffered a fatal heart attack in his New York Office
- Nation grieves as 37th President dies at 70 years on morning of May 17
- Gerald Ford to assume presidency
- Cabinet and congressional leaders assembled in White House ahead of Ford’s swearing-in as commander-in-chief

This photograph was taken when now-President Gerald Ford was rushed into his limousine to the White House after being informed of Nelson Rockefeller's passing

Now, something that nobody expected, probably he himself the least: Gerald Rudolph Ford of Michigan was the President of the United States. Mr. Ford, 65 years of age, never sought the office he inherited under tragic circumstances. He served in the House of Representatives for 24 years, the last eight as Republican leader, before he took the call from Nelson Rockefeller in 1972 and become his vice presidential running mate. With his selection, Rockefeller picked someone with connections to the hill and who could ease the passage of legislation. Gerald Ford passed this test and proved to be a very loyal vice president, whose personal integrity is respected across the aisle. As Malcolm Wilson remarked: “I’ve closely worked with the vice president; and I can assure you that America is in good hands.”

… To be continued with Chapter 4, starting at Gerald Ford's Inauguration. Stay tuned!
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #492 on: February 16, 2019, 12:34:33 PM »

Well, there goes anyone defeating Ford in 1980. Sympathy landslide!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #493 on: February 16, 2019, 02:57:16 PM »

Oh well, there is more than a year before even the nomination is settled, and this is a difficult time on the world stage. I wouldn't take that for granted Tongue
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #494 on: February 16, 2019, 03:17:01 PM »

Oh well, there is more than a year before even the nomination is settled, and this is a difficult time on the world stage. I wouldn't take that for granted Tongue

If it was more than two years than yeah, I would agree, but this is cutting it close. People will remember Rockefeller when Ford is running for his first actual term and how Ford was finishing what Rocky started and thus overwhelmingly support him in his re-election bid. Unless Ford has the EXACT same blunders as Carter, something that is highly unlikely, He's going to win
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #495 on: February 16, 2019, 03:44:58 PM »

I predict Ford will choose Scranton for VP, then win a narrow election over a Southerner.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #496 on: February 16, 2019, 04:56:31 PM »

RIP Mr. President
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #497 on: February 16, 2019, 05:09:58 PM »

I have to admit, when we got through January without Rockefeller dying as IRL, I thought he'd make it through the term.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #498 on: February 16, 2019, 05:16:52 PM »

Was that poor intern pinned under him? Tongue
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp