NYT: California's Far North Deplores 'Tyranny' of the Urban Majority (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 02:56:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NYT: California's Far North Deplores 'Tyranny' of the Urban Majority (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NYT: California's Far North Deplores 'Tyranny' of the Urban Majority  (Read 4080 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: July 04, 2017, 03:39:05 PM »

Oh boo hoo, the poor northern white folk feel ignored and people have to feel sorry for them.  I'll start caring when they start publishing stuff about the African Americans in Rural Alabama and Mississippi who are ignored, or the Hispanics in Southern Texas.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 04:36:37 PM »

Oh boo hoo, the poor northern white folk feel ignored and people have to feel sorry for them.  I'll start caring when they start publishing stuff about the African Americans in Rural Alabama and Mississippi who are ignored, or the Hispanics in Southern Texas.

So you don't care if people who endure the horrors of poverty as long as they're white? Are you a f-cking sociopath?
Or I rather not have article after article on these "noble folks" while huge minority populations are ignored and pushed under a rug by both the right and white liberals.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 07:23:26 PM »
« Edited: July 04, 2017, 07:27:58 PM by JerryArkansas »

So you don't care if people who endure the horrors of poverty as long as they're white? Are you a f-cking sociopath?
Or I rather not have article after article on these "noble folks" while huge minority populations are ignored and pushed under a rug by both the right and white liberals.
So you have a beef with the media?  Why are you taking it out on poor white people?
I'm not taking it out on them first of all, I'm just tired of seeing them put on some pedestal by everyone while others are just kicked around and ignored.

And this isn't just a thing with the media, many people are doing this, trying to understand these people, but not giving two sh**ts about the concerns of rural POC.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 05:29:41 AM »

Isn't your wing of the Democratic Party primarily interested in chasing the concerns of upper middle class white suburban fiscal conservatives?
My wing of the party is fighting for the rights of LGBT people's.  And if you mean Clinton people, as many others have said, they have no party wing, but are a coalition of many different wings, like the above mentioned.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 05:47:07 AM »

Isn't your wing of the Democratic Party primarily interested in chasing the concerns of upper middle class white suburban fiscal conservatives?
My wing of the party is fighting for the rights of LGBT people's.  And if you mean Clinton people, as many others have said, they have no party wing, but are a coalition of many different wings, like the above mentioned.

Your brave leader waited until 58% of Americans supported SSM to support it.
Jfern, you have anything else to do but sh**t on every thread with anti-Clinton and anti-dem establishment (by which I mean anyone who didn't endorse Bernie) ranting?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies