AL-GOV: Ivey confirms she is NOT a lesbian alcoholic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:33:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AL-GOV: Ivey confirms she is NOT a lesbian alcoholic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AL-GOV: Ivey confirms she is NOT a lesbian alcoholic  (Read 27807 times)
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« on: October 26, 2017, 12:25:05 AM »

Compared to Moore and Bentley, Ivey is utterly inoffensive. I'd hoped that maybe the gubernatorial race might be competitive, but I don't see that happening with Ivey already fashioning a sterling reputation and shoring up the bases for the primary.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 02:05:33 PM »

Other than Cavanaugh (who already has) are any of the primary contestants expected to drop?

Similarly, is there any chance that Ivey doesn't steamroll everyone? Barring any developments with her health, ofc. 

Nah it'll be a tough fight between her and Tommy Battle.

You mean it will be a tough...battle between them?

boooooooo
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 06:52:26 PM »

After the Moore thing, I wouldn't put money on Ivey making it out of the primary. There's a real chance a complete loon takes it here, too - looking at Scott Dawson.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 08:28:41 PM »

Safe R tbh. Ivey is still quite bad but looks amazing compared to the state's past GOP governors.

Isn't Ivey popular as of now? If so, Ivey shouldn't have too much to worry about (just yet).

Perhaps tying her to moore could work...she said she believed his accusers but was still voting for him.

I've had the same thought. Ivey's stance on Moore was, in its own right, even worse than the idiots who decried the accusers as liars - it implies that Ivey knowingly and by her own volition preferred a pedophile to a Democrat.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies