FL and MI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:50:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  FL and MI (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: what will happen?
delegates get seated

DNC sanctions new caucuses

they get nothing

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: FL and MI  (Read 4298 times)
cannonia
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.42, S: -1.30

« on: February 14, 2008, 07:59:17 AM »

Believe me, I understand what they have the legal rights to do.  That's not an issue.

The question here is does Hillary understand?  The answer is that ready from Day one has experience but NO judgment.  This will create a FIRESTORM that will literally destroy the party and convention.  The people loading the fuel will be the republicans using the news media to fire up Obama supporters.  Hillary may have been around for years and have "experience" but she is an absolute moron and she has no judgment whatsoever.  Obama is right about judgment.  Dingbat Hillary is proving it to the world with this attempted stunt

I'm more cynical about the Clintons.  Ever since I heard that she was on the ballot in Michigan and that she was making "fund-raising" appearances in Florida, I've believed she was looking for a way to pick up some free delegates and get them seated at the convention, rules or no rules.
cannonia
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.42, S: -1.30

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 04:54:49 AM »

If their delegates are not seated, does that become a real issue in the general campaign?  Is this a matter of Democrats losing any votes?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies