VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 04:20:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th)  (Read 164150 times)
HST1948

« on: October 17, 2017, 04:01:09 PM »

Okay so everyone remember this poll https://mobile.twitter.com/VictoriaRsch/status/913860665982545921

Yea I think we all misjudged that poll I put it as junk since no one knew who she is or anything I'm changing my mind that's probably a real poll.

Based on what? Don't be ridiculous.
Every single Poll out today was closer then the last polls they put out
And for the past 45 days or so you have been hearing how people don't like northam and dems being worried that he is to bland
Also people for the past 3 months have said internal polls showed it being closer then public polls.

That's actually not true about every poll being closer today ... Northam's lead went up from +4 to +6 in the Roanoke Collage poll today
HST1948

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 04:09:08 PM »

Okay so everyone remember this poll https://mobile.twitter.com/VictoriaRsch/status/913860665982545921

Yea I think we all misjudged that poll I put it as junk since no one knew who she is or anything I'm changing my mind that's probably a real poll.

And for the past 45 days or so you have been hearing how people don't like northam and dems being worried that he is to bland
Also people for the past 3 months have said internal polls showed it being closer then public polls.

And the poll was conducted by a complete nobody with no information released, and it was nearly a month old when it was already posted.

I know your party is all anti-facts/science and all, but this is a whole new level.
How am I anti-facts and science ?
Is it because I'm pro life? Is it because I don't believe in fake polls with northam leading by 12?
Is it because I don't trust post polls since 2016 I mean look at Wisconsin not 1 poll the entire election said trump would win there Ron Johnson only led in 1 poll the final 6 weeks
Pennsylvania pat toomey was falling in the polls the final week he still won.
What do you mean about the me and the GOP being anti-facts?

Please double check facts before you post... leading up to the 2016 Wisconsin Senate race there were more than 4 polls showing a Johnson lead including ones of >4% points, and at least 2 additional ones showing him tied. Johnson winning wasn't a shock.

As for your prior post, again, Northam's lead in the Roanoke College poll went up from +4 to +6. His lead in the CNU Poll went down by 3 and obviously he went down significant in the mannomouth poll.

I don't care who you vote for or what your opinions are on abortion/contraception, just please double check facts before positing.
HST1948

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 04:21:08 PM »

And the poll was conducted by a complete nobody with no information released, and it was nearly a month old when it was already posted.

I know your party is all anti-facts/science and all, but this is a whole new level.
How am I anti-facts and science ?
Is it because I'm pro life? Is it because I don't believe in fake polls with northam leading by 12?
Is it because I don't trust post polls since 2016 I mean look at Wisconsin not 1 poll the entire election said trump would win there Ron Johnson only led in 1 poll the final 6 weeks
Pennsylvania pat toomey was falling in the polls the final week he still won.
What do you mean about the me and the GOP being anti-facts?

Please double check facts before you post... leading up to the 2016 Wisconsin Senate race there were more than 4 polls showing a Johnson lead including ones of >4% points, and at least 2 additional ones showing him tied. Johnson winning wasn't a shock.

As for your prior post, again, Northam's lead in the Roanoke College poll went up from +4 to +6. His lead in the CNU Poll went down by 3 and obviously he went down significant in the mannomouth poll.

I don't care who you vote for or what your opinions are on abortion/contraception, just please double check facts before positing.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/senate/wi/wisconsin_senate_johnson_vs_feingold-3740.html#polls Only 1 poll with Johnson up

Do a little more research an you will find that 3 survey monkey polls leading up to the election (which had the largest survey sample size and one of the smallest MOE) found Johnson up and an additional one or two found him tied. Links to each poll are available on the 2016 WI Senate Election Wikipage, and I believe though 538 (not sure if they are still there or not, but I checked and still available on wiki).
HST1948

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 11:20:21 AM »
« Edited: October 20, 2017, 11:22:04 AM by HST1948 »

Also preparing my "Don't Blame Me, I Supported Perriello" signature.

No one cares.

You cared enough to reply. Sorry you keep supporting boring losers over the smart choice.
ONE GODDAMN POLL PEOPLE! ONE F**KING POLL.

Jesus Christ.

Polls predicting victory for Thom Tillis? None!

Polls predicting victory for Ron Johnson? None!

Polls predicting single digits for Mark Warner or even a loss? None!

Between the end of September and the election Tillis lead in 6 polls and tied in 6.
HST1948

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 11:55:48 AM »
« Edited: October 20, 2017, 12:01:17 PM by HST1948 »

Also preparing my "Don't Blame Me, I Supported Perriello" signature.

No one cares.

You cared enough to reply. Sorry you keep supporting boring losers over the smart choice.
ONE GODDAMN POLL PEOPLE! ONE F**KING POLL.

Jesus Christ.

Polls predicting victory for Thom Tillis? None!

Polls predicting victory for Ron Johnson? None!

Polls predicting single digits for Mark Warner or even a loss? None!

Between the end of September and the election Tillis lead in 6 polls and tied in 6.

Really? I only remember polls that had Hagan very narrowly ahead the entire way.

I guess I  "auto-junk polled" lots of those tillis leads back a lot back then.

Yep, he lead in polls from Harper, High Point U, SUSA, Civitas, Gracie, and Vox. He tied in a bunch of others.

And Johnson in WI lead in 3 or 4 polls from Survey Monkey and 1 from Lorras.

If there's anything I've learned from these is that any poll has the potential to be right lol
HST1948

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 04:48:59 PM »

Gillespie now hitting Northam on felon voting rights and along with MS-13 Northam supports child molesters too.

If you have to resort to accusing your opponent of supporting child molesters, your campaign clearly isn't going too well.

Especially when your opponent is a pediatrician...
HST1948

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 09:24:14 PM »

Kind of an unrelated question, but if I recall CNU has been doing a weekly tracking poll that comes out on Thursday night/Friday... does anyone know if they are going to have  a final poll this week?
HST1948

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 07:14:21 PM »

Final Emerson Poll: Northam +3

Northam: 49%
Gillespie: 46%
Hyra: 1%

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmersonPolling/status/927325453265915905/photo/1
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies