I have lost all respect I had for Tucker Carlson and Fox News (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:05:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  I have lost all respect I had for Tucker Carlson and Fox News (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I have lost all respect I had for Tucker Carlson and Fox News  (Read 2426 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: December 30, 2010, 04:07:17 PM »

If he's serious, I can sort of understand his feelings. He might be a dog owner. That's probably not something one should be inclined to express on the air though, is it?

More likely than not he just wanted some attention. Seriously, when is the last time Tucker Carlson had any attention?

Also, why was this posted again? Oh yeah, because we needed a separate thread for BushOklahoma's commentary of course! Tongue
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 12:33:35 AM »

I liked Tucker Carlson from his days on CNN's Crossfire program.  He was always an insightful, young commentator.  This probably doesn't kill all respect I had for him, he is entitled to his opinion, but it does damage it.  As for Fox News, I didn't have much respect for them, but what respect I did have is severely damaged.  Like with Mr. Carlson, the respect is probably not forever tarnished, but it is damaged.

You might want to change the title of your thread then.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies